My Introduction

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
welcome.
agreed, other real-life, real-time innkeepers are the best source of information and advice you will find ... much better than books i read and seminars i attended.
however well intentioned ... these were written by or conducted by former innkeepers. some information becomes quickly outdated, some stays true year after year.
it's always best to have real contact with those inn the trenches.

Welcome Annalise. You sound like you are in a good place with realistic expectations. Read and do your homework..things will work out for you. Best wishes.

Welcome Annalise. You sound like you are in a good place with realistic expectations. Read and do your homework..things will work out for you. Best wishes..
EmptyNest said:
Welcome Annalise. You sound like you are in a good place with realistic expectations. Read and do your homework..things will work out for you. Best wishes.
You see the date on the orig post, right CL/EN?
I think Marc brought it back to life.
WELCOME MARC!

Welcome! This forum is tremendously helpful.
The one thing that still amazes me after running a B&B for so long is the amount of time everything takes, leaving less time for gardening and other projects. Just keep that in mind as you plan your schedule.

Welcome Annalise. You sound like you are in a good place with realistic expectations. Read and do your homework..things will work out for you. Best wishes..
EmptyNest said:
You see the date on the orig post, right CL/EN?
I think Marc brought it back to life.
WELCOME MARC!
DUH...no good vision in the am:-( But yes agree this MARC person brought it back. Though I thought he was here before???

First, a proper WELCOME!
I like where you guys are and your vision. Be true to yourselves and your ideals and be the best eco-friendly B&B you can be.
No, you won't appeal to everyone, but you will have a very popular niche and I believe you'll be successful beyond your own expectations.

Back