My life is about to change ....

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Tipsy Butler

Reaction score
I am so HAPPY. I just got an e-mail from someone I've never heard of who is going to leave me over $14 million in her will. All she needs are all my personal details.

Is she going to put you in touch with the Army Sgt who needs to transfer $5 million he captured?

You are so lucky! I am happy a high level diplomat flee Africa and he is paying a ton to just help transfer his $$$.

That's so great! What are the odds in that happening? You must be living the good life for this wonderful karma to happen to you.

no doubt the 6 newly ordained greek priests had something to do with

I had an e-mail this morning that I looked at VERY carefully. It was from a travel agency in Scheinfurt and said, Your brother needs your date of birth for your ticket and thankfully included the message - Sis, I need your date of birth for the ticket. It was legit. KLM from Chi to Amsterdam then to Frankfurt and come come via Delta Stutegarrt to Atlanta to Chi. It is for real happening. I am not dreaming!!

Really, I have someone in Hong Kong that apparently is sending me these priests...
Hello,

I want to make a reservation in your facility for Six (6) newly ordained priests from Greece; they will be visiting your country for a seven (7) day religious program in the month of May. 2011.

Arrival Date:
19th May. 2011
Departure Date: 25th May. 2011
Number of guest: 6 Persons
Number of rooms: 3 Rooms

Kindly confirm availability and get back to me with the total cost to pay, so that we can pay the necessary deposit charges for the rooms to be reserved for them. Am waiting for your urgent response as soon as possible.

Send all your answers and email reply to my private email ID: [email protected]
Thank You.
Best Regards
Rev. Richard Bowman

Really, I have someone in Hong Kong that apparently is sending me these priests...
Hello,

I want to make a reservation in your facility for Six (6) newly ordained priests from Greece; they will be visiting your country for a seven (7) day religious program in the month of May. 2011.

Arrival Date:
19th May. 2011

Kindly confirm availability and get back to me with the total cost to pay, so that we can pay the necessary deposit charges for the rooms to be reserved for them. Am waiting for your urgent response as soon as possible.

Thank You.
Best Regards
Rev. Richard Bowman.
You had better turn them down, they already booked here last week!

Hello,

Arrival Date:
19th May. 2011

Thank You.
Best Regards
Rev. Richard Bowman.
Franklin Roosevelt is still trying to get his newly ordained priests booked. I wonder.... Are they coming up or down to get here?

I received an email that caused me to ponder, not as blatant as the 6 Greek priests (which I Finally got today... Now I feel like a legit. innkeeper). The email in question was for just one room but for several nights and from Russia. I almost responded, but noticed before I sent a reply that the return email address was actually different than the one listed in the return address (difficult to explain, but probably not important). Anyway, I didn't reply, sent the return to trash, and within a few hours I got an email from the same person who said please re-send your email. Boy does that feel creepy. I saw the same email verbatum posted on PAII forum from yet another sender.
How likely is it that the spammers knew I was thinking about replying???

no doubt the 6 newly ordained greek priests had something to do with.
May be! I'll ask them when they check in next week. 10-day booking in winter, gotta love it ... I only had to send them the air fare in advance.

Back