My New Desk!!

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gillumhouse

Reaction score
I bought a wire shelving unit from repurposed materials when it had suggested uses to include desk. I took measurements in my office and ordered one - it had free shipping. It came New Year's Eve and tonight I finished getting the crap off the old and moved in the new. This one is big enough to hold the monitor AND a lot of the stuff I had in the other thing Himself had built for his art studio. Cheapskate used it for over 2 years instead of buying a real desk - sitting sideways because there was no knee hole.

Shelving unit $150. Wood for desk top & shelf $16 & change (they made the cuts for free at my local lumberyard) and I have a piece left over!

Still have a lot of stuff to go through but I am making progress.

current.JPG desk-repurposed-gillumhouse.JPG

It's amazing how much I keep that I might need later, then a year later it's ALL trash. Yes, a clean desktop is a wonderful and rare treat. Enjoy it while you can.

I almost agree. Himself was a diehard CUBS & Bears. The flag was a gift to him from one of the daughters when they won the Series. I needed a sun blocker soooooo. Personally I m Pirates & Steelers.

I almost agree. Himself was a diehard CUBS & Bears. The flag was a gift to him from one of the daughters when they won the Series. I needed a sun blocker soooooo. Personally I m Pirates & Steelers.

So wrong. The baseball answer is obviously Cardinals.

Back