My other interest - off topic

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JBloggs

Reaction score
Totally off topic - if you are interested in wildlife and outdoors - please visit my other blog http://brfal.blogspot.com/ I just wanted to share this with you all.
It was requested that I create a quarterly newsletter, and you know me, why? Why have old out-dated info sent out "done that" etc. A BLOG is a great way to archive information, have up to date info, be searchable and also use as educational outreach (which is a main component of citizen scientists.)
So now you know some of what I do in my "other life" :)
GET OUTSIDE Y'ALL! (and don't forget your camera)

Joey, great! But please, tell me your secret, where do you get the energy and time to create all these high quality blogs/articles and forum contributions?

You, my friend, are inspiring, innspiring, and all around just VERY motivational! Thanks for sharing this.

Beats the heckoutof cleaning "overspray" that is behind and over the whole back of a toilet seat. Sorry, just cleaned that and thought to myself how we all need "other things" to focus on and enjoy, as that was certainly not enjoyable to clean. Reading a couple innmates posts of late of disrespectful guests, it is hard to love every minute of innkeeping. Yes, we take the good with the bad, and "hope it all comes out in the wash."
pita.gif
dirty rotten stinky pitas stink even more!

That was Great! I'm a Master Gadner-would love to be a Master Nturalist but don't know if the state we are going to has that-what a wonderful blog. When we lived in WV we had a pond and I think that we had one that was an adult-it was green with black little spots-not sure.
Loved the blog!

Very nice! I DID get out today! I guided my sister and her friends up US Rte 250 to ride along the ridges to see the wonderful shades of greens as one looked across 6 or 7 different ridge lines. We were too engrossed in looking to take photos although I DID have both cameras. Lunch at wonderful Coleman's Fish Market and then on to out early home place (Pat could not believe how many houses were now on the road - recognized nothing (not even our house) until we got to the Grange Hall. Rain kept us from walking around. Then to our early grade school (my class was the last 8th grade to graduate from there) before crossing the Ohio to Ohio to see our old high school, the trailer court we lived in, and where Pat finished grade school. It was a wonderful day!
We did a "test drive" today of the answering service I am using while on my trip. Will report in on how it worked when I return. The "test drive" went well.

It is fantastic to try and pursue interests that you are passionate about! People think that as innkeepers you are always meeting people, but all of us here know that often innkeeping can be a lonely business. The other things that I got involved with here while an innkeeper have actually prompted me to go back to school for a Masters degree in a related field that I can combine with my undergraduate profession.
You never know what life holds for you in the future!

Back