My peeps!

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Don Draper

Reaction score
Have not been on forum in a L O N G time, but like most of you we are at the end of an incredibly long and busy season and pretty much at the end of our ropes.
While sitting here trying to reconcile via email with all the people who have canceled this week due to Sandy I got to reading through some of the recent posts. Not wishing anyone ill, but it SURE does make me feel better to realize we are not alone in dealing with people who can be inconsiderate and sometimes downright nasty. Thanks for your posts and keeping me sane!

MISS YOU!
heart.gif

Don! I can't believe how much I've missed your posts!! Welcome back :)

Yes, welcome back. I started watching Mad Men just because of you! I think you had a different name and avatar when I first found this forum, and you switched to Don Draper so I just had to find out what the show was about!

Yes, welcome back. I started watching Mad Men just because of you! I think you had a different name and avatar when I first found this forum, and you switched to Don Draper so I just had to find out what the show was about!.
Niiice! I hope you're enjoying it. No news yet on when the latest season will start up. We just ordered "Homeland" to tide us over in the meantime :)

Don! I can't believe how much I've missed your posts!! Welcome back :).
Thank you!
It's been so long that I keep forgetting my username/password! Sorry Swirt, hopefully that password reset email is automatic and I'm not bugging you personally every time!

Yes, welcome back. I started watching Mad Men just because of you! I think you had a different name and avatar when I first found this forum, and you switched to Don Draper so I just had to find out what the show was about!.
Niiice! I hope you're enjoying it. No news yet on when the latest season will start up. We just ordered "Homeland" to tide us over in the meantime :)
Don Draper said:
We just ordered "Homeland" to tide us over in the meantime :)
We just watched about 1/2 of the first season of Homeland - it's pretty good. It's a little hard to get over thinking of Angela Chase...

Back