Myth #6: B&Bs are only for older people.

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JBloggs

Reaction score
Myth #6: B&Bs are only for older people. [/b]
Myth #6: B&Bs are only for older people. Yes, the older set are frequent guests at B&Bs. But, younger travelers, lured by the uniqueness, personal touch and value, have found B&Bs to be a smart alternative to the big-box, cookie-cutter hotels who nickel and dime their guests with fees. from here.

Depends on the B&B, depends on the atmosphere of the B&B, depends on what there is to do near the B&B, and the location.
Some days I can have all over 60 at the table, other days all under 30. Same B&B.

Age range here? 3 months to 92 years. Mostly over 45, tho.
We've found that it doesn't matter the age group so much as the individual personality of the guest whether this works for them or not. We've had young guests and old guests hate us or love us.

we have plenty of young people, old and inbetween - price and location seem to be more important in the UK than anything else.

We get all ages. And probably 90% have never been to a b&b before.

I LOVE my younger guests. Every one of my 'problem' guests fall in the 50+ crowd. Fortunately we get more young than old here.

Back