Napkin ring idea

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Tipsy Butler

Reaction score
So - I finally have a few minutes to post a couple of things that I've been meaning to post for a while now.
I try and make my tabletops a little different every day. I have a whole bunch of different cloths / napkins / glasses etc. We had our local Hispanic group over for a BBQ recently. I wrapped up the cutlery in a napkin and tied it with a long, thick blade of grass - almost like fresh raffia. It looked great and I'll probably use it this summer on my "formal" guest tables.

Keep the great ideas coming! I'll try the swiffer idea as well. And, I recently came across your idea about pairing bacon marmelade with corn quiche. Yum!
small%20quiche.JPG

Tedwin, I was thinking of you last night as we had a caller inquiring from your town. DH spoke to her for quite a long while, this was after my speaking to her on and off all day and she finally asked "Is it worth the drive?" I had to chuckle. He said "Well we have made the drive up to where you live!"
Any time you are down this way, know you are more than welcome. If you forget where I am ask Muirford.

Tedwin, I was thinking of you last night as we had a caller inquiring from your town. DH spoke to her for quite a long while, this was after my speaking to her on and off all day and she finally asked "Is it worth the drive?" I had to chuckle. He said "Well we have made the drive up to where you live!"
Any time you are down this way, know you are more than welcome. If you forget where I am ask Muirford..
Thanks Joey! And we're happy to return the favor any time. But, from now until November, we probably won't have a chance to leave the house.
confused_smile.gif

Back