Neat little website

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes, this site is great for those that travel to see odd or wacky places. One of my friends has a place on this site & he gets quite a few visitors through it.

There is a book similar to this of all the bizarre and strange roadside things to see in each state. I found a miniature Graceland and a few other oddballs things to see in our state.
Thanks for sharing. :)

Yes, this site is great for those that travel to see odd or wacky places. One of my friends has a place on this site & he gets quite a few visitors through it..
Hi! I'm a little dense after a night of work. Can you explain him having a place on the site and getting quite a few visitors through it? There are several things relatively close to us here. Thanks!

Yes, this site is great for those that travel to see odd or wacky places. One of my friends has a place on this site & he gets quite a few visitors through it..
Hi! I'm a little dense after a night of work. Can you explain him having a place on the site and getting quite a few visitors through it? There are several things relatively close to us here. Thanks!
remnjava wrote:
My friend has a unique emusement type place, not a B&B. Guess that is what you were referring to?

Kinda rotten to find actual amazing sites on there as well as freak shows. I won't go into detail but there is a National Memorial there alongside other weird things, many of them gone or no longer existing too.
Okay I am getting freaked out reading some of these...it is all too Guiness book of world records weird for me. Not likely going to blog about the ene m a museum.

Kinda rotten to find actual amazing sites on there as well as freak shows. I won't go into detail but there is a National Memorial there alongside other weird things, many of them gone or no longer existing too.
Okay I am getting freaked out reading some of these...it is all too Guiness book of world records weird for me. Not likely going to blog about the ene m a museum..
Joey Bloggs said:
Not likely going to blog about the ene m a museum.
Apparently Ohio has a "things swallowed" museum...
=)
Kk.

Back