"Need a pet friendly place"

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There are a lot of hurting people out there. In defense of "the dog" or "the cat" they love you unconditionally and that is more than many who have been mistreated by supposed loved ones receive.
We have a cat who adores my husband. His own parents excommunicated him because he married an American. We have been married 20 years btw.
The best part about our pets is they are colorblind. They do not care where you are from or how you grew up, they just love you.
Recently we had "friends" over who we discovered are racists. I couldn't sleep all week I was so bothered by their words. I can talk about it now, but it was very hurtful. Their ignorance affected me. They both work in the school system in spec ed and to think about their hatred when dealing with kids who have no choice what skin they were born in - well...I will stop now.
Sorry, too much information.

There are a lot of hurting people out there. In defense of "the dog" or "the cat" they love you unconditionally and that is more than many who have been mistreated by supposed loved ones receive.
We have a cat who adores my husband. His own parents excommunicated him because he married an American. We have been married 20 years btw.
The best part about our pets is they are colorblind. They do not care where you are from or how you grew up, they just love you.
Recently we had "friends" over who we discovered are racists. I couldn't sleep all week I was so bothered by their words. I can talk about it now, but it was very hurtful. Their ignorance affected me. They both work in the school system in spec ed and to think about their hatred when dealing with kids who have no choice what skin they were born in - well...I will stop now.
Sorry, too much information..
I agree, JunieB. I was not physically able to have children, and we love our four footed friends. I have always grown up with multiple dogs and cats as well.
My cousin works rescuing greyhounds from the mistreatment they receive.
They are more loyal and loving than many humans I know.
I don't go overboard but sometimes it's difficult to find a good kennel. When we first moved here we placed our Borzoi puppy with the most expensive kennel in town since we had to guess.
They gave him back with a broken leg. Feigned ignorance over what happened. He is now very shy and scared of men. Thanks a lot...
riki

Sorry, too much information..
I agree, JunieB. I was not physically able to have children, and we love our four footed friends. I have always grown up with multiple dogs and cats as well.
My cousin works rescuing greyhounds from the mistreatment they receive.
They are more loyal and loving than many humans I know.
I don't go overboard but sometimes it's difficult to find a good kennel. When we first moved here we placed our Borzoi puppy with the most expensive kennel in town since we had to guess.
They gave him back with a broken leg. Feigned ignorance over what happened. He is now very shy and scared of men. Thanks a lot...
riki
Our doggies are old and fragile but I still don't want to take them with us when we travel. The oldest one is now too fragile to even board with our vet - whom I trust implicitly, along with his vet techs...they know our pooches very well and saw the oldest through a life threatening illness a few years ago. Soooooo, no travel for us for awhile for that reason. We have actually had "the talk" about our oldest dog but she is getting around pretty well right now and still has some quality of dog life left at 18.5 years old. The 15 year old can still be boarded with the vet although he is deaf and now partially blind...he manages pretty well still.
Unconditional love and they are always glad to see you! Tails still a-waggin' even as old as they are :)

Back