Need a simple cookie recipe for 75

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Alibi Ike

Reaction score
Why do I do this? Anyway, I do. I need a simple cookie recipe (inexpensive, if possible) for cookies for 75. It's for a birding group so let your imaginations run. I don't have any bird cookie cutters and probably can't get them in time, so try another idea. I'm out of birdie ideas here. Help!
help.gif

Maybe shortbread thumbprint cookies, brush with eggwhite, dip into coconut before baking for bird's nests?

Maybe shortbread thumbprint cookies, brush with eggwhite, dip into coconut before baking for bird's nests?.
Now that's a cute idea! I could even put jelly beans in the middle. Or speckled egg candies.

Yes..why do you do this??? HA HA. Make some brownies and be done with it!

The Chewy coconut cookies dribbled with chocolate are easy and delicious and hold up well, Ive had rave reviews from them its my to-go cookie recipe now.

Am I too late? Just saw these on our trip and they were so cute...
If you do those coconut chocolate drop cookies, you can make them look like "nests" and adorn them with a few of the colored Cadbury chocolate bird's eggs. Sweet!

nests.JPG

Thanks for the great idea! They look so cute! Perfect for this time of year. I also have jelly beans just in case.

nests.JPG

Thanks for the great idea! They look so cute! Perfect for this time of year. I also have jelly beans just in case..
Well that is stinkin' CUTE! What a great idea...you're going to be a natural at this, WP!

nests.JPG

Thanks for the great idea! They look so cute! Perfect for this time of year. I also have jelly beans just in case..
Well that is stinkin' CUTE! What a great idea...you're going to be a natural at this, WP!
I once did a lemon cream scone henge for some archaeologists, love creative baking.
white pine said:
I once did a lemon cream scone henge for some archaeologists, love creative baking.
Now THAT I would like to see...impressive!

Back