Need a toaster

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Morticia

Reaction score
OK, fed up here with Gomez holding up the breakfast becasue the toast burnt again or it didn't get brown or whatever. We WILL continue to serve toast with eggs so I need a GOOD toaster, 4 slice.
MY requirements are that the damn toaster make toast all by itself without being watched. That it consistently makes the toast the same way every time. That it fits on the counter.
Suggestions?

Hamilton Beach Model # 24505 is what I use. Its a 4 slot toaster that can accommodate either toast or bagels. (I make my own bread, so the toast slots need to be wide). This works great for me and will toast reliably on setting # 2.

Hamilton Beach Model # 24505 is what I use. Its a 4 slot toaster that can accommodate either toast or bagels. (I make my own bread, so the toast slots need to be wide). This works great for me and will toast reliably on setting # 2..
Thanks.

We love our Cuisanart toaster. Have Had it for 9 years. Has always done a good job for us.

Get yourself a time machine and travel back to the 1960's or 70's and buy most any brand of toaster.
wink_smile.gif

Since 1980's when America became the 'Cheap junk/Throw it away' nation with all these products being made in Japan, China, Taiwain or where the heck ever it was manufactured- quality has never been as good.
I know you said you wanted a four slot toaster, and I am sure that they would have one, but we have a Oster we got from Target that we like. Model #6325-000. When we bought that one we just wanted something that had long slots. It seems like now a days you can't find any toasters for bread that is larger than the toaster slots will allow. We buy this Peppridge Farms Whole Wheat and the Soft Sourdough and the slices are much longer than the typical square loafs so we needed a toaster that the slices fit into so we didnt have to cut the ends off.
Hope you find one that works for you.

Back