Need help on deciding to switch to liquid soap dispensers in shower

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You know.......the applicator thingy thing....
It's scruched up nylon.. I think it's nylon
I'm so out of touch....wash cloth...yeah, I know what they are.....the intended purpose is in the shower, right?
I've used them for hand towels or checking oil in the car and machines.
One Day said:
I'm so out of touch....wash cloth...yeah, I know what they are.....the intended purpose is in the shower, right?
I've used them for hand towels or checking oil in the car and machines
That's kind of what I thought you meant. Those woud have to be washed between guests. And my guess is no one would use them. Everyone would wonder if they had been cleaned or just left behind by the previous guest. That's what I'd think anyway.
Please don't use the wash cloths at your first B&B stay to check the oil on your car.
wink_smile.gif
If you end up staying with one of us, you'll be reading some very unflattering things about yourself!

you mean I can't take your bed spread....spread it out in your driveway I so I can by oil change either?
Well !......
lol

you mean I can't take your bed spread....spread it out in your driveway I so I can by oil change either?
Well !......
lol.
One Day said:
Well !......
lol
Hubs would be right out there with you and then I'd have to kill both of you.
angry_smile.gif

I've used them for hand towels or checking oil in the car and machines.
One Day said:
I've used them for hand towels or checking oil in the car and machines
scrubby

Back