Need some support :)

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
See my mother in law came and stayed with us for long periods of time because she traveled from San Diego. By the end of the time, I was getting pretty tired. She had asthma and though didn't require any special diet..she was very picky about what she would eat. It was trying.
But...she passed away several years ago and you know what...I REALLY MISS HER! She really was a very nice person and there are times now I sure wish she would come for a visit.
Hang in there and count your blessings:).
Those are great words - having lost my mil in 1996 and my Mom almost 6 years ago, seems like their quirks and maddening habits wouldn't bother me as much now. You know?
I can only strive not to be that eccentric old lady down the road :) tee hee....
Samster said:
I can only strive not to be that eccentric old lady down the road :) tee hee....
Such different goals...THAT'S who I WANT to be...

See my mother in law came and stayed with us for long periods of time because she traveled from San Diego. By the end of the time, I was getting pretty tired. She had asthma and though didn't require any special diet..she was very picky about what she would eat. It was trying.
But...she passed away several years ago and you know what...I REALLY MISS HER! She really was a very nice person and there are times now I sure wish she would come for a visit.
Hang in there and count your blessings:).
Those are great words - having lost my mil in 1996 and my Mom almost 6 years ago, seems like their quirks and maddening habits wouldn't bother me as much now. You know?
Samster said:
Such different goals...THAT'S who I WANT to be...
Me too! And unless you come to my haunted house bearing chocolate, get off my lawn!

Just wanted to post an update, Mother In Law is GONE!!! She left late yesterday as well as my husband left for a business trip to Korea so me and daughter went shopping and spent too much, went out for dinner and slept in too late this morning!
teeth_smile.gif

Just wanted to post an update, Mother In Law is GONE!!! She left late yesterday as well as my husband left for a business trip to Korea so me and daughter went shopping and spent too much, went out for dinner and slept in too late this morning!
teeth_smile.gif
What a wonderful way to celebrate!! Congrats on your survival of The Invasion of the Mother-in-Law!

Back