Need Votes please - no sign-up on this one

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hope you are racking them up, I am voting daily. Although I type in Gillum for the city name just about every time, haha
and again..
Thank you. People do not realize how even just $1000 will help this project. All you wonderful Innmates here, on BedPosts in the UK, and on the other Forums I am on will really help. I have no way to see how we are doing with votes - so we will not know until the end. Thank you, Diva, for giving the heads-up about each device so I can do 4 per day myself and tell the others. I have also enlisted FB, nailing family & friends with asking to vote and share. I cannot thank you enough for helping us.

I hope you are racking them up, I am voting daily. Although I type in Gillum for the city name just about every time, haha
and again..
Thank you. People do not realize how even just $1000 will help this project. All you wonderful Innmates here, on BedPosts in the UK, and on the other Forums I am on will really help. I have no way to see how we are doing with votes - so we will not know until the end. Thank you, Diva, for giving the heads-up about each device so I can do 4 per day myself and tell the others. I have also enlisted FB, nailing family & friends with asking to vote and share. I cannot thank you enough for helping us.
gillumhouse said:
It's our pleasure K. It's such an easy way for us to give back for all your effort both in your community and here!

and again..
gillumhouse said:
It's our pleasure K. It's such an easy way for us to give back for all your effort both in your community and here!
Breakfast Diva said:
gillumhouse said:
thumbs_up.gif

and again..
I am voting everyday! I even keep the tab open on my iPad to make it easier for me to remember to do.
Good Luck!

and again..
I am voting everyday! I even keep the tab open on my iPad to make it easier for me to remember to do.
Good Luck!
Bless you. I wish there was some way to know how we stand - but I think we just have to wait until it is over. I truly thank everyone who is voting every day for us.

and again..
Glad I wasn't late- just voted-good luck-do they award it towns that are unincorporated? I think it would be fabulous.

and again..
Glad I wasn't late- just voted-good luck-do they award it towns that are unincorporated? I think it would be fabulous.
Our minister found the grant ap online and applied. All I know is the categories are school gardens and community gardens. Just hoping to get even $1000. We want to make some wheelchair height raised gardens too.

and again..
Our minister found the grant ap online and applied. All I know is the categories are school gardens and community gardens. Just hoping to get even $1000. We want to make some wheelchair height raised gardens too.
gillumhouse said:
I was thinking, imagine if you got the big one! That would be fannnnntastic! I will keep voting.

Oh shoot, I missed today's deadline since I was still cooking breakfast. I hope you know soon if you got it!

Back