Nekkid eggs

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I do not like "runny" eggs but have been getting sunny side up since i arrived. It is in front of me, I eat it. I will not insult the girlfriend by saying anything. On these camping trips, she has been the cook - I do not invade another woman's kitchen - and I get to haul the dishes over to the wash-up area and do clean-up.
Fair division of labor..
You will be happy here as I never fix eggs without them being in something. I cannot eat eggs that have any I mean any runny white. I makes me gag. DH asks why do you even order them. I like them but not runny white. I tell the waitress if you think they are not good at fixing them this was please tell me and I will order something else. Three things I cannot eat is runny white, liver and lima beans.
I'm with you on the eggs and liver :) I hate any part of the egg runny which is why I always order scrambled :) And NOTHING on this earth could ever get me to eat liver !!!
I can't stand to smell liver either.
Last month we went out to breakfast and I sent them back for a second time and out them came with runny white. I told the waitress never mind. I just left them. She insisted to do over again and I said it the cook can't do in two tries it is not going to happen.
I order mind over medium. Sometimes they get the yolk cooked all the way, but that's better than runny whites! Hate them snotty runny whites.

I do not like "runny" eggs but have been getting sunny side up since i arrived. It is in front of me, I eat it. I will not insult the girlfriend by saying anything. On these camping trips, she has been the cook - I do not invade another woman's kitchen - and I get to haul the dishes over to the wash-up area and do clean-up.
Fair division of labor..
You will be happy here as I never fix eggs without them being in something. I cannot eat eggs that have any I mean any runny white. I makes me gag. DH asks why do you even order them. I like them but not runny white. I tell the waitress if you think they are not good at fixing them this was please tell me and I will order something else. Three things I cannot eat is runny white, liver and lima beans.
sandynn said:
Three things I cannot eat is runny white, liver and lima beans.
I love liver and lima beans! But you can keep the runny egg whites.

Fair division of labor..
sandynn said:
MTLLodge said:
sandynn said:
Do you make it into a hash ;)

aww this is such a good subject EGGS!!
I cannot for the life of me cook a fryed egg. I have tryed every method possiable. It is a standing joke here. I don't care for eggs but if I have to eat them it has to be with lots of salsa or ketcup. Something that will kill the taste. No yolks please !!!

No, I love my liver with onions and cooked in bacon grease. I know I'm killin myself!

aww this is such a good subject EGGS!!
I cannot for the life of me cook a fryed egg. I have tryed every method possiable. It is a standing joke here. I don't care for eggs but if I have to eat them it has to be with lots of salsa or ketcup. Something that will kill the taste. No yolks please !!!.
Sorry had to go as guests just came. I have had 3 or 4 guest say when I ask them is there any foods you are allergic to or is there any food you donot like. The answere has been I donot like liver !!!!
I say liver for breakfast !!! Your safe. Had a good laugh.
I think why I don't like eggs is because I had to eat them so often as a young person. Always on diets . Eggs became the safe food.

No, I love my liver with onions and cooked in bacon grease. I know I'm killin myself!.
I love liver and onions!
If you like chicken livers, here a great easy recipe Chicken Livers with Balsamic Vinegar I couldn't stop eating them!
Breakfast Diva said:
I love liver and onions!
If you like chicken livers, here a great easy recipe Chicken Livers with Balsamic Vinegar I couldn't stop eating them!
Just butchered 11 chickens yesterday- have TOO many chicken livers right now...might have to try this!
Thanks!

No, I love my liver with onions and cooked in bacon grease. I know I'm killin myself!.
I love liver and onions!
Breakfast Diva said:
I love liver and onions!
Just butchered 11 chickens yesterday- have TOO many chicken livers right now...might have to try this!
Thanks!
Penelope said:
Breakfast Diva said:
I love liver and onions!
Thanks!
Wow, you're certainly living close to the land! Can't get much fresher than that!. Cook up some rice and make a little more glaze than the recipe calls for and serve it over the rice. Bon Appetite!

I love liver and onions!
Breakfast Diva said:
I love liver and onions!
Thanks!
Penelope said:
Breakfast Diva said:
I love liver and onions!
Thanks!
Wow, you're certainly living close to the land! Can't get much fresher than that!. Cook up some rice and make a little more glaze than the recipe calls for and serve it over the rice. Bon Appetite!
Breakfast Diva said:
Penelope said:
Breakfast Diva said:
I love liver and onions!
Thanks!
My dh is the liver-lover (that sounds funny) in the family. He would really like this!

Back