New Addition for A Room

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gillumhouse

Reaction score
I am going to a Municipal League Conference in August and since it is over his birthday - footing the bill for a room of my own so DH can come. He needs a way to make his oatmeal in the mornings so I went to the Penny Pincher this afternoon to see if they had a one-burner hotplate or a hot pot. They had one of those coil thingys you plug in and stick in the pot/cup and it boils water quickly. Cool. And then as we were talking about the Festival of Lights at Oglebay she got a phone call that was my undoing!
I looked over at the things on the counter and saw it! And I had to have it because it works! A small gumball machine that I am going to put on the mantle in Rosi's Room. I just have to find gumballs for it. I am thinking about putting up a small sign next to it saying - Feeding me Feeds the Lord's Pantry. Maybe it needs to be in the room most rented and I will move something from there into Rosi's. OK to be determined...... For $10, it is neat.

Guests do love them. You can get gumballs and Wallyworld, GFS, and bulk food stores.
=)
Kk.

Here's a pic that a guest took and posted on TA. Formal living room with gumball machine.
living-room-area-of-the.jpg

Back