New bed and breakfast guide for smart phones

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vict_s

Reaction score
BnBstar.com has released a new mobile application to help visitors find bed and breakfast inns on the go or plan their B&B vacation right from their smart phones. The smart phone app called "Bed and Breakfasts guide" is available to download for free on Android marketplace (google operating systems). The free app is gaining popularity among travelers allowing easy way to find B&Bs, view descriptions, amenities, images, specials, directions and make immediate reservation inquiry right from their smart phone. The free app features all B&B inns listed on BnBstar.com directory.
To review the free Bed and Breakfasts guide app on the Android marketplace:
https://market.android.com/details?id=hotel.classes

Anyone actually use BnBstar? I had trouble finding any local B&Bs. We have almost 100 legally registered and all I can find is a few (and not the top of the pile, either.)

nope. I did google searches for all our key words and nothing showed up for their directory. Even using very broad keywords.

Thank you for the update Victor. Please take a moment to aquaint yourself with the Terms of Use for this site as it relates to self-promotion and web spam. As a vendor, you are asked to operate in plain view.
Members here are not exactly tolerant of spam, they get enough of that in their email inboxes.

We don't use them. We only use what comes up on Google's first page. We also don't want last minute bookings as for us they are usually trouble.
Riki

Nope but have had spam from this person the entire time I have been in business and would recommend 100% not to use this directory.
And there are two reviews of this product and the first one from someone named victor, gee what a coincidence.
Has taken him a few years to find this forum. Too busy spamming every inn on the internet.

Too busy spamming every inn on the internet.
And does not abide by the anti-spam laws. For the longest there was not an 'unsubscribe' link in their emails. Now there is one but DO NOT click on it. It will cause your browser to close and I had to reboot my PC. Not sure if it is doing this to others (I use firefox browser) but I have tried twice, will not try again.
Would I ever use a directory with these practices? You already know the answer to that one!

Back