New BedandBreakfast.com Review Widget?

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Don Draper

Reaction score
I got a direct mailing from them today, about a new widget that you can put on your site that displays your last few reviews with Bed and Breakfast.com. My webmaster is looking at adding it to our site, as far as I can see it doesn't cost anything additional (we have a Platinum membership), but just wondered if anyone had used it yet and/or had any feedback on it?

That was about a month ago on this forum - we are soooo ahead of the curve on this forum. (Helps that John is a frequent reader/participant here) You can also add the widget to your blog if you have one.
You can even 'deselect' one if you feel it is not worthy to be on your website. A great option - it may not be a bad review but might just say "nice place" or something and you wanted more info.
Yes many are adding it to their websites.

That was about a month ago on this forum - we are soooo ahead of the curve on this forum. (Helps that John is a frequent reader/participant here) You can also add the widget to your blog if you have one.
You can even 'deselect' one if you feel it is not worthy to be on your website. A great option - it may not be a bad review but might just say "nice place" or something and you wanted more info.
Yes many are adding it to their websites..
Thank you! I actually had some time this afternoon to go back over some older posts and I saw all of Swirt's great info. I just had our webmaster add it to our site and I think it looks great. The direct mailing I got from B&B.com said you get $5 for every new review added, so I was just afraid that there was some fee for using it that I wasn't aware of.

For anyone else, here are the other threads
The one where John introduced the bandb.com review widget.
The one where swirt babbled about the bed and breakfast.com review widget. ;).
Thank you Swirt...sorry for being a PITA and not reading!
InnsiderInfo said:
Thank you Swirt...sorry for being a PITA and not reading!
No PITA at all...there is sooo much here it is easy for these topics to get lost.....it is great to be able to revisit them like this.

Thank you! I actually had some time this afternoon to go back over some older posts and I saw all of Swirt's great info. I just had our webmaster add it to our site and I think it looks great. The direct mailing I got from B&B.com said you get $5 for every new review added, so I was just afraid that there was some fee for using it that I wasn't aware of.
InnsiderInfo said:
The direct mailing I got from B&B.com said you get $5 for every new review added, so I was just afraid that there was some fee...
For clarification, for each month that there is a new review added, you will get $5 off your membership, not $5 for each new review....

InnsiderInfo said:
The direct mailing I got from B&B.com said you get $5 for every new review added, so I was just afraid that there was some fee...
For clarification, for each month that there is a new review added, you will get $5 off your membership, not $5 for each new review....
But... I believe John told us there was a max of $60..but I can't remember for sure:-(

InnsiderInfo said:
But... I believe John told us there was a max of $60..but I can't remember for sure:-(
Sweetie, $5 (only 1 review per month counts) x 12 months = maximum of $60.

InnsiderInfo said:
Sweetie, $5 (only 1 review per month counts) x 12 months = maximum of $60.
DuH! where is my mind????
tounge_smile.gif
Certainly not on math:)

Back