New book club book

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Morticia

Reaction score
Just received a B&B book from Camberley. (thanks!!) It's by one of our own, Tina Czarnota (TinaC)! If you would like to be on the list to get the book next, please just say 'yes, send it to me' on here and you'll be in queue. Not sure if the Breakfast Diva book has completely made the rounds or not. As before, I can include a list of who wants it and it can be checked off as the book goes on.
This book is "Country Inn, Dead and Breakfast". A 'cozy' mystery according to the cover blurb.
Thanks again Cambs! Will be reading this tonight while I stretch my aching painting muscles!

Yes, send to me. I read and passed the other on quickly and will again.

...and I will be the bad guy to add:
If you don't plan on reading the book promptly and mailing it on to the next one on the list, please DO NOT PUT YOUR NAME DOWN HERE. I think the first book had 20 names and most are still waiting on it.
Also, we are adding comments re these books on bookcrossing.com - this shows reader feedback and transit information. The last entry for the FIRST innmate book club was Sept 8, 2010. Whoever has it now, please pass it on, if you don't want to read it pass it on.
Article here

Just registered this book with bookcrossing. I have 3 book clubs going at the moment so I may not be as quick to release this one. But, that gives everyone the chance to sign up! Here is the BCID for bookcrossing in case I forget to write it in the book: 047-8604164.
Doesn't look like Confessions of a Breakfast Diva got too far unless everyone is reading and not commenting online.

Has anyone read any of the B&B mysterys by Mary Daheim? I have about a dozen of them (came in a box with an e-bay purchase!) I'll be happy to lend them out if anyone is interested. I am right now into Michael Connelly.

Has anyone read any of the B&B mysterys by Mary Daheim? I have about a dozen of them (came in a box with an e-bay purchase!) I'll be happy to lend them out if anyone is interested. I am right now into Michael Connelly..
I have enjoyed many of them.

I've gotten a couple of emails about being on the book list. Anyone else? I'm going to mail it out next week, so let me know and I'll add your name to the list.

Ive just ordered her first one so I will see how I get on with it (Mary Daheim) She sounds a bit murder she wrote to me from the reviews. Not that that is a bad thing! You feel like saying to jessica fletcher "Just stay in the house!" lol

Back