New Feature for Reservation Key

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So, where you have the verbage "Spring Special", did you just enter that in the description block of the rate adjustment?.
Proud Texan said:
So, where you have the verbage "Spring Special", did you just enter that in the description block of the rate adjustment?
I'm not answering for Bob, but the answer is yes.
copperhead said:
Proud Texan said:
So, where you have the verbage "Spring Special", did you just enter that in the description block of the rate adjustment?
And does anyone know how to change the color of the special title - is that in your theme or elsewhere?
This is how you change the color. Im not sure what will happen if you type in READ.
wink_smile.gif

I think the red for me is the perfect color for this. It is easy to do with themes. You can edit as you like (Website tab, Themes):
#span_rateadjustmentname {color:red;font-weight:bold;}
Bob said:
This is how you change the color. Im not sure what will happen if you type in READ.
wink_smile.gif

I think the red for me is the perfect color for this. It is easy to do with themes. You can edit as you like (Website tab, Themes):
Wow! That works perfectly. I set up a Mother's Day Special and it was so easy.
Darn it - it doesn't work the way I really want it to. If I make a discount for a 2-night stay, it requires a 2-night stay during the whole time.

So, where you have the verbage "Spring Special", did you just enter that in the description block of the rate adjustment?.
Proud Texan said:
copperhead said:
Proud Texan said:
And does anyone know how to change the color of the special title - is that in your theme or elsewhere?
wink_smile.gif

Bob said:
wink_smile.gif

Darn it - it doesn't work the way I really want it to. If I make a discount for a 2-night stay, it requires a 2-night stay during the whole time.
You do that setting under rate plans. I will help you if you need it. I need to get to a computer.

Proud Texan said:
copperhead said:
Proud Texan said:
wink_smile.gif

Bob said:
wink_smile.gif

You do that setting under rate plans. I will help you if you need it. I need to get to a computer.
Bob said:
No, I know that's where to do it. I haven't tested it yet to see if it shows up the same way as the rate adjustment does (with the discount noted). I made it do some funky things this afternoon by playing around with it, so I'm giving it a rest for tonight. I need to reconnoiter.
confused_smile.gif

I have been using this feature from time to time but found out this last week that it is not working.
I have contacted John but am asking anyone here that uses it to also send him a shout so he will place it higher on his list.
Thanks!

It's very strange that he had it working fine earlier, with the line drawn through the regular price and "Spring Special" or whatever in red, and now it's not working and apparently isn't a quick easy fix for him to get it going again.
As copperhead says, maybe if a few more people complain it will get fixed faster.

Back