New forum category - old threads bubbled up

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

swirt

Forum founder. Former Owner.
Reaction score
Sorry for all the old online review threads that just resurfaced. I just added a forum category for "online reviews" as we have a lot of topics related to that. When I moved a bunch of old posts into that category they all show up as though there has been some activity on them...which there hasn't.
Sorry for the confusion.

I know an opportunity when I see it!
Thank you for everything that you do. I continue to benefit from all of the great information this forum puts at my fingertips. Just the fact that you do all this maintenance so that we can effortlessly peruse or skim the tomes of information is enough for an award, IMHO.

I know an opportunity when I see it!
Thank you for everything that you do. I continue to benefit from all of the great information this forum puts at my fingertips. Just the fact that you do all this maintenance so that we can effortlessly peruse or skim the tomes of information is enough for an award, IMHO..
embaressed_smile.gif
Thanks. Glad you are finding it all helpful.

I second the thanks!
Actually, I just figured I clicked on something that I should not have.
Riki

Thank you so much! Now we klnow where to go for that info that sometimes infiltrates all the other threads.
Sorry for our sidetracked-ness.
tounge_smile.gif
You do a great job herding these cats.

Thank you so much! Now we klnow where to go for that info that sometimes infiltrates all the other threads.
tounge_smile.gif
You do a great job herding these cats..
That's funny, my son who is in creeper/crawler mode now spends a good portion of his day trying to creep around after the two cats. I joked with DW this morning that we should dress him up in a little army outfit and film him crawling around...but now with your imagery I should get him a western outfit and film the cat herder....though cat wrangler sounds better. ;)

tounge_smile.gif
That's funny, my son who is in creeper/crawler mode now spends a good portion of his day trying to creep around after the two cats. I joked with DW this morning that we should dress him up in a little army outfit and film him crawling around...but now with your imagery I should get him a western outfit and film the cat herder....though cat wrangler sounds better. ;)
swirt said:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pk7yqlTMvp8

tounge_smile.gif
swirt said:
Oh my....how do you find these things? Just do keyword search on you tube?? Do people not have enough time on their hands!!!!

Not my child, but the crawl is similar...only picture either a white or black cat staying just 3 steps ahead.

tounge_smile.gif
swirt said:
Oh my....how do you find these things? Just do keyword search on you tube?? Do people not have enough time on their hands!!!!
catlady said:
That was a super bowl ad...are you kidding? People? It was like how many millions a minute? ha

tounge_smile.gif
swirt said:
catlady said:
That was a super bowl ad...are you kidding? People? It was like how many millions a minute? ha
Shows how much I watch football
whatchutalkingabout_smile.gif
...not Oh well.

tounge_smile.gif
swirt said:
catlady said:
...not Oh well.
catlady said:
...not Oh well.
Many watch it just for the ads...
confused_smile.gif

you can laugh
or get a lump in your throat over their silly ads

tounge_smile.gif
swirt said:
catlady said:
...not Oh well.
catlady said:
...not Oh well.
Many watch it just for the ads...
confused_smile.gif

you can laugh
or get a lump in your throat over their silly ads
Not us...well actually... we did watch the Steelers this year, but I didn't even sit through most of it.

tounge_smile.gif
swirt said:
catlady said:
The cowboys herding cats was a Superbowl ad? Wow, cool.

tounge_smile.gif
swirt said:
catlady said:
The cowboys herding cats was a Superbowl ad? Wow, cool.
See someone else who didn't know
embaressed_smile.gif
I am not the only one

Back