New Grandson

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

Roxanne Trees

Reaction score
I have a brand new grandson (#4 ) as of Sunday night. 7 lbs. 14 oz. Samuel McKown.
I now have two granddaughters and two grandsons. Life is good! :D

Flower

Reaction score
Wonderful news! Grandkids make the world happier!.
How wonderful! I would of love to be a grandmother. But it not going to happen. Wonder if you can be a rented grandmother LOL
Enjoy your new bundle of joy

seashanty

Staff member
Reaction score
Congratulations! How wonderful for you.
Roxanne Trees said:
I have a brand new grandson (#4 ) as of Sunday night. 7 lbs. 14 oz. Samuel McKown.
I now have two granddaughters and two grandsons. Life is good! :D

gillumhouse

Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Congrats. We have 9 and each one is wonderful. They make the crap I went through with their parents worthwhile.

Lee2014

Reaction score
How wonderful! I would of love to be a grandmother. But it not going to happen. Wonder if you can be a rented grandmother LOL

You can "adopt" grandkids! Lots of times the grandparents don't live near by so they need an older person to spoil them rotten.

Morticia

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score

Camge

Reaction score
Congratulations! Still waiting for the right woman to find my sons!

Copperhead

Reaction score
Wonderful. Pamper them, smother them with love, spoil them rotten and then send them home.

Sunshine

Reaction score
Congratulations!
We have a relatively new grandson (9 weeks old) too! If you live close, hug and hold them close! Hope to be able to do that soon with mine.

Flower

Reaction score

You can "adopt" grandkids! Lots of times the grandparents don't live near by so they need an older person to spoil them rotten.

Well when I asked a few people about being a rented grannie. They just said no I never heard of that. . . Think I will try the next town over to see if they have such a program. On our street there are no wee ones. Just one teen and two adult kids living at home. Our area is seems to be more older crowd. But did find out there is a reading program where you sit with children and read to them 4 years old up to 6.
Thank you great idea to check on for sure.

Country Girl

Reaction score
Congratulations! I am years away (if ever) of becoming a grandparent. Lots of my siblings and friends are becoming ones though. Makes me a little jealous.

gillumhouse

Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Well when I asked a few people about being a rented grannie. They just said no I never heard of that. . . Think I will try the next town over to see if they have such a program. On our street there are no wee ones. Just one teen and two adult kids living at home. Our area is seems to be more older crowd. But did find out there is a reading program where you sit with children and read to them 4 years old up to 6.
Thank you great idea to check on for sure.
We "adopted" the maiden lady across the street in Illinois as our "Grandma". My Mom was "distant & had the Big A, his Mother lived 800 miles away, and her mother was someone I did not want near my kids. Elaine asked if she could be an Auntie, but I told her we had lots of those, we needed a Grandma. She was part of our celebrations without the onus of gifts required and our youngest kept her driveway shoveled for her.

2cat_lady

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Congrats! I only have grandcats.

nataliebee

Reaction score
Congratulations!! I've heard that it's almost better to skip being parents and go right to grandparenting!

Samster

Reaction score
Congratulations!! On August 24th, my granddaughter #2 arrived, Hadley Rose.
Like her 2.5 year old sis, she'll be a tall girl since she was 21" long. (My son is 6'3" tall.)
I
my toddler granddaughter more than the moon loves the stars and can't wait to meet this new little one in a few weeks!
I agree...my cup runneth over...

Roxanne Trees

Reaction score
Congratulations!! On August 24th, my granddaughter #2 arrived, Hadley Rose.
Like her 2.5 year old sis, she'll be a tall girl since she was 21" long. (My son is 6'3" tall.)
I
my toddler granddaughter more than the moon loves the stars and can't wait to meet this new little one in a few weeks!
I agree...my cup runneth over....
Congratulations! Grandchildren are the reward for being parents.