New Innkeepers in Mexico

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

knerrsotb

Reaction score
Just want to introduce ourselves and say thank you for all the information you share on this website. My husband and I are opening a Bed and Breakfast in November here in San Carlos, Sonora Mexico.
We have a 5,500 square foot beach house here. We have three guest rooms, three baths, pool, hot tub, & game room. We have a childrens guest room as well with double bunk beds. We are pet friendly, offer outdoor smoking areas, and are 3 minutes walking distance to a plaza with 5 restaurants, two bars and a massive outdoor pool area.
We are the first B&B in this area and are excited to get going. Fortunatley we are in a tourist community and have already had a tremendous response to the Inn and we are not even open yet! We have about a thousand questions, most of which are answered just reading through your posts.
Thanks again for all the info you post~
Kristin

cheers.gif
Bienvenido

How exciting, and what a beautiful location! Are you natives of Mexico, or did you emigrate from elsewhere?
welcome.gif

We have another innkeeper in Mexico .... hopefully they will touch base here as well. Welcome and good luck with the opening!

Gracias!
Thank you for the welcome! We have alot to learn and greatly appreciate this website. I am an American and my husband is Mexican. He is a builder here and actually built our home. We are the first to open a B&B in San Carlos but I see many on the internet all over Mexico. We are in a tourist/resort area and feel that a B&B is a great option to offer travellers.
Thank you all for the warm welcome and your willingness to share your tips and information~
I'm sure we will be posting often and I hope to connect with the other B&B owner on this site~
Kiko & Kristin

Gracias!
Thank you for the welcome! We have alot to learn and greatly appreciate this website. I am an American and my husband is Mexican. He is a builder here and actually built our home. We are the first to open a B&B in San Carlos but I see many on the internet all over Mexico. We are in a tourist/resort area and feel that a B&B is a great option to offer travellers.
Thank you all for the warm welcome and your willingness to share your tips and information~
I'm sure we will be posting often and I hope to connect with the other B&B owner on this site~
Kiko & Kristin.
I hope you market toward Nogales, as that would be a great customer base for you. Do you have a website yet? All the best in your venture!

Gracias!
Kiko & Kristin.
I hope you market toward Nogales, as that would be a great customer base for you. Do you have a website yet? All the best in your venture!
Thank you. Our website is in the making and not yet published. Nogales Mexico or Nogales Arizona? I wish we had ten more rooms! We have had such a wonderful response to the idea! What area are you in?

wow, congratulations. Sounds like a wonderful location and a wonderful place
welcome.gif

Back