New Kindle B&B book!

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Joey Camb

Reaction score
Just read Wipe your feet please by Marie Sever which is only avaliable on Kindle. Cost in the uk is 77P so is about $1.50 USA. Its an absolute scream from start to finish. Its the story of a B&B owner in Devon though it is fiction.

Have not gotten to reading yet, but just bought it on Am a zon for 99 cents. If you have the Prime - it is free.

It would be neat if they could make it into a movie.
It might make people realize "It is the better way to stay"

I wouldn't make it into a film! it would be like Fawlty Towers!!!! lol

Grrr. I'm an Amazon Prime member but it charged me 99 cents. So be sure to sign in to your account before clicking the Buy button!
I'm really mad. Is there a way to post a TA review of Amazon.com? ;-)

Grrr. I'm an Amazon Prime member but it charged me 99 cents. So be sure to sign in to your account before clicking the Buy button!
I'm really mad. Is there a way to post a TA review of Amazon.com? ;-).
Arkansawyer said:
Me, too. But you can return it right away and get a refund. I have a Prime account but no Kindle. I downloaded the Kindle app for my pc but I'll be darned if I can figure out how to 'borrow' the book - that's how it is free, apparently.

Started reading last night. Forced myself to put it down at 1 AM. Kept reading to find out - what next! Cute read. I think I know a Simon (retired now).....

Started reading last night. Forced myself to put it down at 1 AM. Kept reading to find out - what next! Cute read. I think I know a Simon (retired now)......
told ya and for 99cents you can't beat the value! much better than that woman who had a chamber maid for everything and then complained about having to serve breakfast!

Arkansawyer said:
Me, too. But you can return it right away and get a refund. I have a Prime account but no Kindle. I downloaded the Kindle app for my pc but I'll be darned if I can figure out how to 'borrow' the book - that's how it is free, apparently.
I read most of my stuff now on my tablet...so much bigger and brighter than the Kindle.

Arkansawyer said:
I would send it to you if I knew how.

WIPE YOUR FEET PLEASE!!! A diary of a B&B guesthouse (Diaries of a Bed and Breakfast in Paignton, England)
ir

The sequel to Wipe your feet please is now out! ive just downloaded it so will do a review of the further adventures of Simon - No food in the rooms please! by Marie Sever priced 77p so will probably be about $1.25
http://www.amazon.co.uk/Diaries-Breakfast-Paignton-England-ebook/dp/B007YJN1R4/ref=sr_1_1?s=digital-text&ie=UTF8&qid=1335942723&sr=1-1
or http://www.amazon.com/Diaries-Breakfast-Paignton-England-ebook/dp/B007YJN1R4/ref=sr_1_1?s=digital-text&ie=UTF8&qid=1335942770&sr=1-1.
Got it and have started reading it! Hard to put down looking to see what he does next. I can see I will not get much done today.

Back