New Laundry Room Going In!

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Proud Texan

Reaction score
The last of our guests left at 11 a.m. and I immediately began the gut of our personal bathroom. We are remodeling the bath and having a porch area off this bath converted into a laundry room. This is going to be a stressful and very dusty week.

Best of luck to you...no doubt the end result will make your lives far easier! New bathroom AND laundry room..

Did you decide on brand of washer and dryer? I am at a job now that I was very pleased to see that he uses the same as me - Whirlpool Duet - works like a charm.

It's hell to remodel a bath or laundry, and I send you best wishes that all goes just how you planned on the first try! I recently added a new washer/dryer in addition to the old, and it has helped more than i can say. But i still find myself saying under my breath, sorta like the 12 step program, "I'm InBloom, and I have a problem with laundry. I do it 10 times a day, and I just can't stop".

We have just got a new Becko dishwasher and am really excited don't know if they rate appliances by energy efficience but mine is A for energy efficiency in the USA but we do with A being the best on the market and so on. so will pay for itself in electricity by the end of the year. Also gets much more in so saves a dishwasher load a day. Also super quiet so far very impressed.

My husband is redoing a bathrooom for a friend's B &B this week. He loves doing this kind of stuff...go figure.

We are replacing the bathroom in 8 in december and I am already dreading it LOL best of luck but it will make all the difference to your life so just bear it as best you can till the chaoes is over.

My husband is redoing a bathrooom for a friend's B &B this week. He loves doing this kind of stuff...go figure..
catlady said:
My husband is redoing a bathrooom for a friend's B &B this week. He loves doing this kind of stuff...go figure.
Seriously? I think we are going to rehab one this winter. Maybe we will call you.
regular_smile.gif

My husband is redoing a bathrooom for a friend's B &B this week. He loves doing this kind of stuff...go figure..
catlady said:
Seriously? I think we are going to rehab one this winter. Maybe we will call you.
regular_smile.gif

Sorry, I think the commute is a little out of his range
sad_smile.gif

catlady said:
regular_smile.gif

Sorry, I think the commute is a little out of his range
sad_smile.gif

I'm thinking they might have a really nice room for him (or both of you) to stay!!!

Back