New Marketing Idea

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gillumhouse

Staff member
Reaction score
You folks know I got the large magnetic signs from our Vista P source. They last about a year to 18 months which is not bad for the price.
About a month or so ago they had a special for the small sign size 4 for the price of one. So I got them. Kind of small for the car doors but then the light bulb went on. I put one on the trunk of the car. The emblem and model name are right in the center and there is not enough room on either side to put it. So I slapped that puppy right over the center. Smoothed the top firmlu aginst the trunk and got it as smooth as I could. The phone number on the bottom stands out. Since it is on the trunk it is not getting whipped off as I blast down the highway - and that has been tested a lot. It is not in the way of the lock that is over to the side.
So now, every vehicle that is behind me at a traffic light (or sucking my tailpipe going down the highway) gets the commercial. When this one wears out (printing flakes off), I have 3 more.

lightbulb.gif
thumbs_up.gif
great idea!

I LOVE the VP car magnets - have had mine for about a year and have noticed them wearing out - wish I would have seen the 4 for one special! They are are great advertisers.

I LOVE the VP car magnets - have had mine for about a year and have noticed them wearing out - wish I would have seen the 4 for one special! They are are great advertisers..
They are a bit bigger than 8 x 11 but not much. Perfect for the back end of the car though.

Back