New Media Email Blitz Subject leaves much to be desired!

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Copperhead

Reaction score
Just recieved an email from Inspeced - Inns (org) that the subject line is:
"How To Attract Picky Travelers To Your Inn"
Well I don't know about ya'll but I am getting MY share WITHOUT their help!
Geeeze

And just which innkeeper in their right mind would LIKE to attract picky guests?
We play Hot Potato with the PITA Magnet award here all the time!

OH yeah real good one!! Just what all of you need MORE PICKY GUESTS!!!
poke.gif

I tried to view that web site and got errors. I believe there was something fishy about that site in the past. Someone should respond to them...We don't want any more picky guests!"

I have a guest tonight who did not say a word about a special diet. I googled this person as the name sounded familiar and found they had written a dozen or so books on diets and health. Mostly battling cancer, fibromyalgia, etc etc via what you eat.
Now I am wondering what will happen tomorrow at breakfast. The plan is, as usual, to serve pork with the meal. As a good guest however, this person can eat what they want and leave what they don't want to eat. So I hope this is the case! It is just one night.

I have a guest tonight who did not say a word about a special diet. I googled this person as the name sounded familiar and found they had written a dozen or so books on diets and health. Mostly battling cancer, fibromyalgia, etc etc via what you eat.
Now I am wondering what will happen tomorrow at breakfast. The plan is, as usual, to serve pork with the meal. As a good guest however, this person can eat what they want and leave what they don't want to eat. So I hope this is the case! It is just one night..
Joe Bloggs said:
Now I am wondering what will happen tomorrow at breakfast. The plan is, as usual, to serve pork with the meal. As a good guest however, this person can eat what they want and leave what they don't want to eat. So I hope this is the case! It is just one night.
This might be a case of "Do as a say and not as I do" or she may just be knowledgeable about the ailments mentioned, but not actually suffer from any of them.

Now I am wondering what will happen tomorrow at breakfast. The plan is, as usual, to serve pork with the meal. As a good guest however, this person can eat what they want and leave what they don't want to eat. So I hope this is the case! It is just one night..
Joe Bloggs said:
Perhaps your guest puts aside diet concerns when on vacation and will just eat everything? And go back to being "good" when back home?
Riki

Back