New owner of bnbfinder

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Morticia

Reaction score
So guess who is taking over bnbfinder. bedandbreakfast.com's Eric G. Remember him?
From bnbfinder's newsletter:
I am delighted to share some exciting news with you. B&B industry pioneer and BedandBreakfast.com founder, Eric Goldreyer, has acquired bnbfinder from Mary White, and I will be working alongside as the General Manager. As you know, Mary is not just the founder of bnbfinder.com, she is also the author of Running a Bed & Breakfast For Dummies, a multiple industry award winner, and long-time industry supporter.

I am too, but Janice Hurley is the GM, and she was back at B&B.com before they got Expe-ized. With her involved, I'm willing to give them a chance!

I am hopeful that Eric has had a "defining moment" as an innkeeper. Am afraid the answer will be no as he has, I am certain, a huge operation with staff.
I DO remember the Battle of the Page he and I had (remember his reference to the moon?) BUT, to give him credit, he DID remove the offending ads from my page and I hope from others also.
With luck, Eric will have acquired a dose of reality in the intervening years. Up to now, only BnBFinder and iLove Inns had managed to remain not owned by a conglomerate. I will be watching as I list on Finder for my "shotgun" marketing.

They will do what they alsways do. Build it up and then sell it to Expedia. The site itself is very boring and hardly any properties at all.

So, tried to log into my account during the week. Can't. Sent email asking for help. No reply. Hmmm.

So, tried to log into my account during the week. Can't. Sent email asking for help. No reply. Hmmm..
I logged in and did some major changes to mine just now. Loaded photos and changed amenities.

Back