New Photo on BWTS

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That bathroom? Love it!.
That is one cool bathroom. I had to remind myself not to "share" the photo though because I'm sure someone would come to my door looking to stay in the room with the wild bathroom.

Yikers! I wondered what the bathroom was about but since it shows the view of the toilet between the bars I thought that was it. My daughter gave me a t-shirt with the Chicago Police Department Bed & Breakfast on it. I told Jay about it and he wanted one. So she finally remembered to get it. When he got it he posted the photo on fb. I would never have bother to post about a bathroom photo!

Yes, amazing bathroom! Makes me wonder what the rest of the B&B looks like!!
68599_535559753130002_929281386_n.png

My daughter does all she can to help maintain their occupancy rate - and there are SOOOOO many doing everything they can to become guests.
She played softball and basketball in high school. Had she known what she was going to be doing, she would have gone out for track. She gets to do the 800 yard dash, hurdles, and the distance runs and usually ends up with the next "guests" so she can also be a chauffeur.

Back