New pics are on website!

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sunshine

Reaction score
YAY! I posted the new pics of my new room (Walnut room) on my website today!!

I am only able to type this after I picked up my jaw from my lap! WOW. WOW. WOW.
Congratulations!
cheers.gif

All of the changes you've made on your site and within yourself in the past two weeks have been remarkable. Good for you!

Looks much better ( even in chrome). Well done.
BBBBoB

Wonderful!
The seamless click to make a reservation is sure nice! Like I say, online availability and reservations are an amenity!
May I make one more teensie suggestion? Can you make the Main thing the main thing on the navigation bar, ie move Christmas to the end and get the rooms and what you are trying to sell up front and first thing they click? Or take Christmas off and put it elsewhere as a clickable link to that page? Just a suggestion. Unless you are a Christmas themed B&B I would keep seasonal stuff in season. Bring it back in November, highlight it then.

Small world alert...
Sunshine, we have guests today who met and also work at a college in Pensacola FLA. Why am I telling you this? The daughter of the friend whose wedding you were maid of honor and also roommate goes to that college. :)
Small world alert innfo - for the rest of the forum. When Sunshine first came to this forum, 2+2 occurred and we discovered that very good friends of ours, in fact the daughter I mentioned above went with us to Hawaii when our kids were little, and Sunshine were old friends, and she was this friend's roommate and maid of honor at her wedding. This friend moved back east and I can't recall the rest of the story, but ended up back in the PacNW, where Sunshine also lived until moving to her NON PacNW location.

Small world alert...
Sunshine, we have guests today who met and also work at a college in Pensacola FLA. Why am I telling you this? The daughter of the friend whose wedding you were maid of honor and also roommate goes to that college. :)
Small world alert innfo - for the rest of the forum. When Sunshine first came to this forum, 2+2 occurred and we discovered that very good friends of ours, in fact the daughter I mentioned above went with us to Hawaii when our kids were little, and Sunshine were old friends, and she was this friend's roommate and maid of honor at her wedding. This friend moved back east and I can't recall the rest of the story, but ended up back in the PacNW, where Sunshine also lived until moving to her NON PacNW location..
Very Neat! We never know how many lives connect around us all the time!
I met some missionaries from Brazil, and we were like instant friends (kindred spirits!), and when we were at a certian university visiting it with my daughter, we discovered that the women who was my daughters admissions counselor, worked with my older son at a camp a few years back! But wait, it gets better... guess who her parents are??? YEP.. the missionaries!

Wonderful!
The seamless click to make a reservation is sure nice! Like I say, online availability and reservations are an amenity!
May I make one more teensie suggestion? Can you make the Main thing the main thing on the navigation bar, ie move Christmas to the end and get the rooms and what you are trying to sell up front and first thing they click? Or take Christmas off and put it elsewhere as a clickable link to that page? Just a suggestion. Unless you are a Christmas themed B&B I would keep seasonal stuff in season. Bring it back in November, highlight it then..
I'll see if I can move it towards the end. I don't want to get rid of it all together, because we do have a ton of interest in our Christmas deco and festival.

Back