New posting for my blog

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

muirford

Reaction score
I just stole the 25 things about you from Facebook for a blog post. It was kind of fun, and if you need an idea on something to do for your blog, it might be workable.

I like that and it's a great idea. I'm starting my list!

Thanks for the idea! I've been running out of ideas during this slow time and not posting as much.

That is cool..now see if some of your guests mention these things when they show up. VERY GOOD and fun too:)

Pretty cool. It has a great tone and is a bit of curious fun that you just can't look away from. ...just one suggestion (I know I can never leave well enough alone). Throw an extra carriage return in between each item so those of us who are easilly distracted can keep track of where we are more easilly.

Pretty cool. It has a great tone and is a bit of curious fun that you just can't look away from. ...just one suggestion (I know I can never leave well enough alone). Throw an extra carriage return in between each item so those of us who are easilly distracted can keep track of where we are more easilly..
swirt said:
Pretty cool. It has a great tone and is a bit of curious fun that you just can't look away from. ...just one suggestion (I know I can never leave well enough alone). Throw an extra carriage return in between each item so those of us who are easilly distracted can keep track of where we are more easilly.
Thanks for that hint.

Pretty cool. It has a great tone and is a bit of curious fun that you just can't look away from. ...just one suggestion (I know I can never leave well enough alone). Throw an extra carriage return in between each item so those of us who are easilly distracted can keep track of where we are more easilly..
Yeah - see, I had them there, then I took them out because it was so long...

Carriage return?? From SWIRT????
teeth_smile.gif

<br> or <p>

Carriage return?? From SWIRT????
teeth_smile.gif

<br> or <p>
In blogger, it is simply a carriage return. Web stuff for dummies - no HTML needed.

facebook! i finally joined facebook but i don't really know what i'm doing there. haven't found this 25 things there ... i really like your blog post. i did find their scrabble game and discovered i need to physically move tiles around in order to play. i joined because now i can see what my grown children are up to (haha) i get friend requests from people i don't know who seem to be just accumulating as many friends as they can get. one weird thing, i see my exhusband on there (yes, have had 2 husbands - one who bolted when our 3 kids were small and then my mid life sweetie who died) anyway, the ex sent me a friend request and i thought -- you're kidding, right? i can't imagine he'd actually want me to write what i'm thinking on his 'wall'
wink_smile.gif

Mine. Blatant copy-catting. Thanks for posting yours, it's a great idea..
My next thought is that we should incorporate them onto our websites - at least through a link, and maybe a separate page on the website linked to About Us or Attractions, or even the home page.

Mine. Blatant copy-catting. Thanks for posting yours, it's a great idea..
My next thought is that we should incorporate them onto our websites - at least through a link, and maybe a separate page on the website linked to About Us or Attractions, or even the home page.
muirford said:
Good idea. I'm also going to link keywords in the blog to other stuff. But, it took forever to come up with the list and then to edit it as I typed, that I'm going to do the links on another day.

Back