New - Scrubbing bubbles extended clean

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just don't use the bathroom then it will stay clean!
wink_smile.gif

I don't think so...guest bathrooms should be cleaned daily. Don't depend on a "product" to keep it clean for you.

hahahahahahahaha
after a few days of 'nonuse', the bathroom gremlins still arrive and grubby it up here and there!

Here's what I think...if it does, how is it doing it? There's some sort of film on the tub/shower. That's not going to feel clean to anyone who touches it so even if it IS clean, it won't feel like it is. And that film will build up in places the water doesn't go during a shower.

not very helpful ingredient list although you can google each ingredient for more info except of coure on the proprietary cleaning agent
i'm leaving the clickable links from their website so you can see how ridiculous the more info on their site is!
[h2]Cleaning Agents:[/h2] [tr] [td]Alkyl Polyglycoside[/td] [/tr][tr] [td]Dipropylene Glycol Butyl Ether[/td] [/tr][tr] [td]Dipropylene Glycol Propyl Ether[/td] [/tr][tr] [td]Ethoxylated Alcohol[/td] [/tr][tr] [td]Lactic Acid[/td] [/tr][tr] [td]Proprietary Cleaning Agent[/td][/tr][/table]

The bain of my existence is the combination of the spray on tan and 80 gallon white jacuzzis. I am willing to try anything that might help me combat what remain in the tub after 30 minutes of simmering.
angry_smile.gif

The bain of my existence is the combination of the spray on tan and 80 gallon white jacuzzis. I am willing to try anything that might help me combat what remain in the tub after 30 minutes of simmering.
angry_smile.gif
"Cut back on cleaning," idea.

How about a perk? After running a small cleaning business for 20 years, believe me, I know what it's like not wanting to clean another thing. So how about you give the guests say $10. refund a day upon ckout (for 2 or more day stay) if guests do not need rooms cleaned daily.
It'd save on staff, cleaning supplies etc. and would be worth $10. a pop.
Apply with discernment.
wink_smile.gif

angry_smile.gif

How about a perk? After running a small cleaning business for 20 years, believe me, I know what it's like not wanting to clean another thing. So how about you give the guests say $10. refund a day upon ckout (for 2 or more day stay) if guests do not need rooms cleaned daily.
Apply with discernment.
wink_smile.gif

I have that one beat, Tina, I tell them I consider their room their home while they are here. I would not enter their home without their permission so I will not go into the room unless requested. IF they want maid service, just let me know.

angry_smile.gif

Apply with discernment.
wink_smile.gif

I have that one beat, Tina, I tell them I consider their room their home while they are here. I would not enter their home without their permission so I will not go into the room unless requested. IF they want maid service, just let me know.
You do have me beat, gillumhouse. Excellent idea.
cheers.gif

angry_smile.gif

Apply with discernment.
wink_smile.gif

You do have me beat, gillumhouse. Excellent idea.
cheers.gif

But I am fortunate enough to not get the guests who leave wet towels on the beds and other disasters some here have had to deal with - fortunately BECAUSE they fluff the rooms it was less a problem than it would have been otherwise.

Update: I did my own comsumer product trial.
First off the product comes with a high price tag. I spent nearly $9.00 for a bottle.
It features a cool 'automatic spray' feature which means you don't acutally pump the spray, it does it automatically when the mechanism is put in the unlocked position. This extravagance is probably why the price is so high.
The product itself does a good job of cleaning. The down side is that it has a strong, unpleasant smell. I could tolerate that. What I can't tolerate is that it does not live up to its claim of helping your bathroom stay clean for up to 4 days, or 2 days for that matter.
It had no longevity over any other cleaning product in my experience.
Its hype with high price tag.

First off the product comes with a high price tag. I spent nearly $9.00 for a bottle.
It features a cool 'automatic spray' feature which means you don't acutally pump the spray, it does it automatically when the mechanism is put in the unlocked position. This extravagance is probably why the price is so high.
The product itself does a good job of cleaning. The down side is that it has a strong, unpleasant smell. I could tolerate that. What I can't tolerate is that it does not live up to its claim of helping your bathroom stay clean for up to 4 days, or 2 days for that matter.
Its hype with high price tag..
Thanks for the report.
Wondering what sort of 'clean' they tested it on. Just regular showers, not soaking with oil & such on or in the tub? Were there any caveats? 'Does not work on' stuff like porcelain or composites? Or do not use on...?
The smell would have caused me to put it down right away. Like that Kaboom stuff. Oy, that reeks. Better to scrub the tub or shower a couple of days in a row than to use that stuff. I tried using it when we first got here. Stopped right away. Scrubbing Bubbles is the same way...smells too strong for me.
I can use Soft Scrub and that's about it.

Just another GIMMICK! I knew that...wouldn't waste my time with it. You just need to srub it yourself ;-)

Just another GIMMICK! I knew that...wouldn't waste my time with it. You just need to srub it yourself ;-)
I'm thinking of writing a letter of complain to the company. Obviously this product is not what its advertised to be.

Back