New travel forum?

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

greyswan

Reaction score
I got an invite to join Trip a tini - did anyone else get that, or anyone members... benefits?

Hi Grey Swan- I've gotten that invite, but haven't chosen to join. I don't know anyone who uses it- which isn't saying much as I'm new to the B&B world, but- they're definitely not in the top 5.

Joined...
Haven't seen much activity except new members. Just a few questions have been asked/discussed. I will see how it progresses. No harm in joining (other than emails) and seeing where the road leads is my take. I am not devoting much time to it unless I have something worthy to add to help answer a question, and only do so when I read the subject in my email. In other words I am not logging in each day just to see, like I do here.

I think someone else mentioned it awhile ago and I looked at it. Kind of confusing to me. Was not invited to join, tho.

Well I already see some very familiar faces on it under the B & B section. Hey what the heck. I wouldn't personally join it but I'd consider putting the B & B on there...if it is free. Though since I don't know anything about it...anyone have any feedback on it? ERIC...how about you? You are the guru of social media :)
Oh, and here is an interesting post I just found there: http://www.tripatini.com/profiles/blogs/boeing-says-no-to-ryanairs

ha ha you all got sucked into the old thread gravitational pull again...
I signed up - sheesh need encycolpaedic profile and password books for all these one offs! It was very confusing, it it amounts to anything I will go back and check it out.

Well I already see some very familiar faces on it under the B & B section. Hey what the heck. I wouldn't personally join it but I'd consider putting the B & B on there...if it is free. Though since I don't know anything about it...anyone have any feedback on it? ERIC...how about you? You are the guru of social media :)
Oh, and here is an interesting post I just found there: http://www.tripatini.com/profiles/blogs/boeing-says-no-to-ryanairs.
Never heard of it. Never invited. Basically a competitor to the T/A forums, which are a biased mess in any case.

Back