New waffle iron!

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TheBeachHouse

Reaction score
I bought myself a waffle iron. Belgian with four squares - I thought good for the buffet.
Looking up waffle recipes and found one for sweet potato waffles with marshmallows. Might have to make that for Thanksgiving!
Also see brownie mix in the waffle iron. Sounds like fun for a party with kids. Waffle brownie sundaes.
What's your favorite waffle recipe or waffle iron use? Have you made hash browns on the waffle iron?

Morticia, please stop! Do they make gluten free cinnamon rolls in a can? haha
omg - I will have to risk some pain this winter at least one time for these! Any special instructions?
I have the big round waffle irons. I can just imagine setting these out on platters as giant cinnamon buns with extra extra topping drizzled over.
I see a recipe on the pillsbury site as a starting point but I want them to fill the whole surface.
And ad bacon ...

Morticia, please stop! Do they make gluten free cinnamon rolls in a can? haha
omg - I will have to risk some pain this winter at least one time for these! Any special instructions?
I have the big round waffle irons. I can just imagine setting these out on platters as giant cinnamon buns with extra extra topping drizzled over.
I see a recipe on the pillsbury site as a starting point but I want them to fill the whole surface.
And ad bacon ....
Instructions on 5he blog. Search for waffle to get the page. Or, go to recipes.

Back