New website design

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice & clean. I like to see a pause button on flash style photo slideshows. Constant contact button doesn't work.
BBBBoB

Mort, absolutely fabulous new website! The pictures are incredible. I especially like how you show the housein different seasons. The new food photos are perfect. Well done!
cheers.gif

Nice & clean. I like to see a pause button on flash style photo slideshows. Constant contact button doesn't work.
BBBBoB.
BBBBoB said:
BBBBoB
Thanks, I will test that. Tried to find a way to pause slide show and couldn't so I slowed it down.

BBBBoB.
BBBBoB said:
BBBBoB
Thanks, I will test that. Tried to find a way to pause slide show and couldn't so I slowed it down.
Amara doesn't let you pause it that I can find. Only adjusting speed or they give you arrow option to move or thumnail option but you don't want that on a home page flash. ONly so much the cheap do it yourself software can do...That was enough for me:)

Back