New website design

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Morticia

Reaction score
Will leave this here for awhile, then link will go away.
wink_smile.gif
This is my new website design. All of the pages aren't done yet but there are 70 of them so it takes time.
Thanks to all the beta testers and catlady who designed the logo a the top of the page!

WOW that looks fantastic. What great food pictures! I would for sure dive into that quiche!!!!
Riki

You got the gumption awright! And in the busy season...the other pages can wait for your winter slumber, aye. I am so into photos, that just draws me right in!!!

You got the gumption awright! And in the busy season...the other pages can wait for your winter slumber, aye. I am so into photos, that just draws me right in!!!.
You know how it is...if you want something done, give it to a busy person! Really, I was just waiting for the pix. Getting the slide show software was a BIG help! (Thanks again to catlady for beaning me over the head about not reinventing the wheel!)

GREAT ADVICE!!
Oh yeah busy is the git r done crowd, hands down!!
Feel proud of your many hours bent over these dang machines, I know it will have great dividends for you. :)

You got the gumption awright! And in the busy season...the other pages can wait for your winter slumber, aye. I am so into photos, that just draws me right in!!!.
You know how it is...if you want something done, give it to a busy person! Really, I was just waiting for the pix. Getting the slide show software was a BIG help! (Thanks again to catlady for beaning me over the head about not reinventing the wheel!)
wow, that looks great! How did you find the time?
What was the slideshow software?

The software is Amara. I don't sleep so that's how I got it done.

[FONT= 'Lucida Grande']"Creativity is allowing yourself to make mistakes. Art is knowing which ones to keep." -Scott Adams[/FONT]

Morticia said:
Speaking of no sleep...I just saw this:
[FONT= 'Lucida Grande']"Stress is when you wake up screaming and you realize you haven't fallen asleep yet."[/FONT]

Back