New website garnered booking - happy

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Forgive me for pointing this out, but you have a typo in the first sentence. Instead of "buy car" you should have "by car" there
I love the site. It is very pretty, so is your place. Wow already..
IrisoftheWayfarer said:
Forgive me for pointing this out, but you have a typo in the first sentence. Instead of "buy car" you should have "by car" there
I love the site. It is very pretty, so is your place. Wow already.
You are going to be crowned the official innspiring spell checker! Good, I'm tired of the job and I missed both of the errors you caught!
Ach mein goodness Bree. I sure hope I am not pushing you out of the office here. It is such a pet peeve of mine. I sure wish I could live up to my standards, heh!
Definitely take her spell checking crown, but if she offers you her PITA Magnet....just say " No Thank You" ;)
I think Tim already got that award. Don't know if he accepted or not though.
SweetiePie said:
I'm afraid this forum scared Tim away. We won't be seeing him again and that's unfortunate.
I wouldn't count Tim out yet. He's pretty tough.
SweetiePie said:
Nah. Got a personal message from him. He's gone. I don't much blame him. If you have an opinion that varies from the mainstream here, you pretty much get ripped a new one. In expressing opinons, things might be worded better, but we're dealing with different personalities and different modes of expression with very little tolerance for those differ from the "norm". If this is to be a "safe" environment for expression, then it should be safe for all. It isn't.
In expressing opinons, things might be worded better, but we're dealing with different personalities and different modes of expression with very little tolerance for those differ from the "norm". If this is to be a "safe" environment for expression, then it should be safe for all. It isn't.
How can you say that? No one told you to sod off and sometimes your sense of humor takes a bit of deep breathing - just as some of us give others on this Forum many opporunities for deep breathing exercises and heavy-duty tongue biting. We are all still here and making nice. The only times the "claws come out" is when there is a personal slam on any innmate.

IrisoftheWayfarer said:
You are going to be crowned the official innspiring spell checker! Good, I'm tired of the job and I missed both of the errors you caught!
Ach mein goodness Bree. I sure hope I am not pushing you out of the office here. It is such a pet peeve of mine. I sure wish I could live up to my standards, heh!
Definitely take her spell checking crown, but if she offers you her PITA Magnet....just say " No Thank You" ;)
SweetiePie said:
I'm afraid this forum scared Tim away. We won't be seeing him again and that's unfortunate.
SweetiePie said:
Nah. Got a personal message from him. He's gone. I don't much blame him. If you have an opinion that varies from the mainstream here, you pretty much get ripped a new one. In expressing opinons, things might be worded better, but we're dealing with different personalities and different modes of expression with very little tolerance for those differ from the "norm". If this is to be a "safe" environment for expression, then it should be safe for all. It isn't.
Proud Texan said:
SweetiePie said:
I really don't think that's true. The problem wasn't that he had differing opinions, it was the way he voiced them. Personal slams will get you slammed back around here. Differing opinions are voiced here all the time. With respect, you get respect. JMHO
NW BB said:
Proud Texan said:
SweetiePie said:
I really don't think that's true. The problem wasn't that he had differing opinions, it was the way he voiced them. Personal slams will get you slammed back around here. Differing opinions are voiced here all the time. With respect, you get respect. JMHO
We'll see how quickly you come to my defense when I get slammed. With all due respect, this is a predominantly girl's club. Guys don't stand a chance. Men are from Mars. Women, well I quit trying to figure them out a long time ago.
wink_smile.gif

IrisoftheWayfarer said:
SweetiePie said:
SweetiePie said:
In expressing opinons, things might be worded better, but we're dealing with different personalities and different modes of expression with very little tolerance for those differ from the "norm". If this is to be a "safe" environment for expression, then it should be safe for all. It isn't.
How can you say that? No one told you to sod off and sometimes your sense of humor takes a bit of deep breathing - just as some of us give others on this Forum many opporunities for deep breathing exercises and heavy-duty tongue biting. We are all still here and making nice. The only times the "claws come out" is when there is a personal slam on any innmate.
gillumhouse said:
And I'm exercising restraint too!
tounge_smile.gif

IrisoftheWayfarer said:
SweetiePie said:
SweetiePie said:
Proud Texan said:
SweetiePie said:
NW BB said:
Proud Texan said:
SweetiePie said:
We'll see how quickly you come to my defense when I get slammed. With all due respect, this is a predominantly girl's club. Guys don't stand a chance. Men are from Mars. Women, well I quit trying to figure them out a long time ago.
wink_smile.gif

With all due respect, this is a predominantly girl's club. Guys don't stand a chance.
That claim doesn't hold water for several reasons. (I really don't want to pick scabs off of old wounds.)
a) The person with the keys, is a dude ;)
b) The only innkeeper ever banned from this forum, is a female and it wasn't over a difference of opinion.
c) The last person to chum the waters as much as TIm_Toad did, and then leave the forum was a female and it was not about differences of opinion....it was about the chumming the waters unecessarily.

Back