Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

charlie may

Reaction score
Hi all you interesting folks on this forum. I have been reading all the comments for the past year or so and truly enjoy them. We have been running our B and B for about 25 years--after most of the kids left for most of the time! Unfortunately, I am a real luddite when trying to navigate the internet. Finally figured out how to "log in". Duh! Always enjoy reading the recipes and the stories of the guests. We all have them!! Our B and B is not fancy by any means but it is clean, quiet and comfortable. We are on a farm on the prairies. I guess the main pull is the wide open spaces and blue sky. Keep up the great topics.

Welcome, Charlie. I'm happy to meet another luddite. Just by association with my fellow innmates I have to claim more that I am a former luddite, but happy to have you here.

You called US INTERESTING! I love you already Charlie my man (luddite or not luddite).
regular_smile.gif

Prairie dawgs always welcome!

Welcome! I mostly lurk, and yes...there are some very entertaining, interesting, and informative innkeepers here :)

Welcome Charlie! I'm in awe of anyone who has lasted in the profession for 25 years! I'm sure you've seen a lot in those years. Jump in anytime!

The luddite, Charlie Mae, back. Tried to enter something on a new topic but couldn't figure where to click for enter.??!!
Question: Does anybody use silk filled duvets for the guests beds? "The ultimate in sleeping comfort" Apparently they are all natural non-allergenic fiber. Good for keeping one warm in the winter and cool in the summer. And don't ball up like a goose feather duvet. (reading this from the brochure). Costco has them featured for the next couple weeks. Just curious what they are like.

Back