Newer blog on the best B&B's

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jaymack77

Reaction score
Hello all great forum it is very busy around here I love it! I edited my post due to negative feedback. I guess I will upgrade my blog and show you later.

Jaymack who is writing these blog articles? Are you adding the inns and info as you find them online? Please be transparent here with us, and you will receive great feedback and interest.
I ask as I went to my state and found two B&B's there not far from here and don't believe they have submitted the info, you probably wrote it up? Please let us know. THANKS and welcome to the forum!

Just as JB said, you must be transparent here.
I went to your blog and why is it that you never post a link to the b&b you've got in your post?? Without a link to the property, a mention in your blog is worthless.
Here is also something I find very troubling. I went to my state and on one post you mentioned a couple b&bs then wrote "if you are thinking of staying at one of these B&B’s please think about purchasing the Bedandbreakfast.com gift card".
Why would you mention that? Do you have any connection with them? Do you know that we have to pay huge commissions when they're used and a lot of b&bs don't accept them?
I also saw that you have 1 advertiser on your blog and it's bbdotcom. What's up with that?

Misspellings, false information on the B&Bs listed from my state, slow loading times - methinks we have a spammer/scraper/link farm in our midst. And not a very good one.

Misspellings, false information on the B&Bs listed from my state, slow loading times - methinks we have a spammer/scraper/link farm in our midst. And not a very good one..
muirford said:
Misspellings, false information on the B&Bs listed from my state, slow loading times - methinks we have a spammer/scraper/link farm in our midst. And not a very good one.
thumbs_down.gif

He will be banned from link dropping and not participating on the forum first. If he reads this he may wish to comply, and soon.

Jaymack, if you're really trying to create a good blog, you'll find a wealth of knowledge here, but you must be forthright with us.

Back