No-Bake Chocolate, Peanut Butter & Oatmeal Cookies

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OMG!.....these are my brother's favorite cookie! We only made them at Christmas time. I think they are too sweet..but that is just me..and I don't like peanut butter either :-(

I've been making brownies all summer... from a box with a big handful of chocolate chips thrown in... fast, cheap, easy and well loved by almost everyone.
But yeah... I love those cookies, too!
=)
Kk.

Love 'em! The cafeteria in my elementary school used to serve these at lunch. They called them "fudgies".

I actually bought some fall sugar cookies an hour ago for check ins, I just love those super fluffy type, and they had all the fall icing and sprinkles, I just told our first new guest "Sorry they are not homebaked, but I couldn't resist these!"
These type:
istockphoto_311599_food_lemon_frosted_sugar_cookies_v3.jpg

Oh which reminds me of a story...guests told me of this very strange innkeeper where she told them "Make sure you are back this afternoon cuz I am baking today!" They thought this was pretty neat and asked her what?
Later on they were at the Safeway and saw her there buying them in the bakery section.

These are standard fare at my house. My daughter says they are the best cookies I make.
She's not wrong. :)

I actually bought some fall sugar cookies an hour ago for check ins, I just love those super fluffy type, and they had all the fall icing and sprinkles, I just told our first new guest "Sorry they are not homebaked, but I couldn't resist these!"
These type:
istockphoto_311599_food_lemon_frosted_sugar_cookies_v3.jpg

Oh which reminds me of a story...guests told me of this very strange innkeeper where she told them "Make sure you are back this afternoon cuz I am baking today!" They thought this was pretty neat and asked her what?
Later on they were at the Safeway and saw her there buying them in the bakery section..
Yep...I was tempted at Wally World yesterday...but I didn't
tounge_smile.gif

I made some of those Pumpking Whoopie PIes for a party Sat. night and they were gobbled up in a Flash! I did eat one.

I do not ever make these because I love them so much I would eat them all. Yum Yum!!!!!!!!!!

Back