No battle plan survives contact with the enemy

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Trash can liners: American Hotel Register - PN EC202206NAH
Desc: Coreless rolls, 6 micron, 50 bags/roll, 40 rolls/case 20x22", color natural. (Natural for plastic I guess)
If they are too wide, we pull them tight and tie a knot on the outside of the trash can..
Madeleine said:
Desc: Coreless rolls, 6 micron, 50 bags/roll, 40 rolls/case 20x22", color natural. (Natural for plastic I guess)
If they are too wide, we pull them tight and tie a knot on the outside of the trash can.
Gosh I just saw them for $1 at Dollar Tree. (I had to get plastic tablecloths for a picnic)

Thanks! I also ordered some of their ice bucket liners.

Thanks! I also ordered some of their ice bucket liners..
Arkansawyer said:
AKA shell collecting bags...(Yeah we always need them at the beach! haha)
Joey Bloggs said:
Here it's mussel shells, as we discussed a while back. We're trying to get the City to haul in some sand and make a sandbar along the river where it flows by town. Right now it's just all grass and trees along the waterfront, but we want people to be able to sunbathe and imagine they're in Florida. The City won't do it, of course, but it could be nice.
But if I know our police, they'd spend all their time down there, hoping to catch a woman with her bare back exposed or something.

Thanks! I also ordered some of their ice bucket liners..
Arkansawyer said:
Joey Bloggs said:
Here it's mussel shells, as we discussed a while back. We're trying to get the City to haul in some sand and make a sandbar along the river where it flows by town. Right now it's just all grass and trees along the waterfront, but we want people to be able to sunbathe and imagine they're in Florida. The City won't do it, of course, but it could be nice.
But if I know our police, they'd spend all their time down there, hoping to catch a woman with her bare back exposed or something.
Arkansawyer said:
Joey Bloggs said:
Grass! Phewy! You should know by now that I am involved with folks who work with landowners for buffer landscaping, waterfront properties at our lake.
Check this out I saw today, it cracked me up:
How does the Chesapeake Bay spell relief? O-Y-S-T-E-R-S, a new study finds.

If they are too wide, we pull them tight and tie a knot on the outside of the trash can..
Madeleine said:
If they are too wide, we pull them tight and tie a knot on the outside of the trash can.
Gosh I just saw them for $1 at Dollar Tree. (I had to get plastic tablecloths for a picnic)
We've found them locally here for $1, too, but not regularly enough. That case will last a year and it's done with.

Try tying the knot first and then pulling the bag over the can's rim. Makes the whole process a snap!

Try tying the knot first and then pulling the bag over the can's rim. Makes the whole process a snap!
It's the little labor-saving things that I love to hear

Back