No gluten, no dairy

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No gluten, no dairy, nut allergy arriving tomorrow for five nights. The mains will most likely be:
100% buckwheat pancakes made with soy milk, Can do the whole group with this.
Sausage and leek crepes. I make a quick GF Soy crepe batter for them only.
Smoked salmon with sliced egg and capers with our GF muffins. They work fine without dairy and often baked dairy isn't an issue.
Homemade kalua pig, purple sweet potato, cooked greens combo, poached eggs. It's our traditional Hawaiian breakfast.
Cracked oats with unsweetened toasted coconut and a fruit compote since they don't do mac-nuts. I use fresh coconut if I have it.

No gluten, no dairy, nut allergy arriving tomorrow for five nights. The mains will most likely be:
Smoked salmon with sliced egg and capers with our GF muffins. They work fine without dairy and often baked dairy isn't an issue.
Homemade kalua pig, purple sweet potato, cooked greens combo, poached eggs. It's our traditional Hawaiian breakfast.
Cracked oats with unsweetened toasted coconut and a fruit compote since they don't do mac-nuts. I use fresh coconut if I have it..
Had a lactose free guest who wouldn't eat coconut milk yogurt because they weren't sure if it had lactose or not. ::hittingheadonwall::

Cracked oats with unsweetened toasted coconut and a fruit compote since they don't do mac-nuts. I use fresh coconut if I have it..
Had a lactose free guest who wouldn't eat coconut milk yogurt because they weren't sure if it had lactose or not. ::hittingheadonwall::
LOL
HMMM Let's see now... How much cholesterol is in coconut?
BTW- the breakfast bowls look great.

LOL
HMMM Let's see now... How much cholesterol is in coconut?
BTW- the breakfast bowls look great.
I'm sometimes surprised that someone hasn't told me that coconut is a nut and they can't eat it, either.

BTW, guest wanted what we were serving yesterday, which was a mousse. Made with dairy.

Back