No more adjoining door phobia

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think I'll get the doors AND the hat! The kitchen entrance isn't well suited for a door (guess that's why there never has been one) but I think I can add 2 narrow swinging doors w/locks. They could remain open when needed and not be in the way.
My 18 year old (who has wanted a B&B ever since she stayed in her first one at age 10) has already made out her wish list and the HAT is on there. She loved baking and is into those decorative (& very fattening) cupcakes. I told her they hadn't even accepted my offer yet. Her response, "Think positive, Mom. Order my hat and apron." (And all the fancy baking pans her heart desires.).
Gingerbread Latte said:
"Think positive, Mom. Order my hat and apron." (And all the fancy baking pans her heart desires.)
LOVE this! Thoughts do become things...

My godmother has some rooms with interconnecting doors for families but I am no keen as when you sell them as two doubles or whatever the noise carries even talking. We don't have a lock on the kitchen door becuse of our layout you have to get through the locked door to the basment marked private to get to it. We open this on a morning for breakfast as breakfast room and kitchen are in the basement and then lock it during the day as we have had wanderers.

Back