No show

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Morticia

Reaction score
No show. Bad credit card. Phone out of service.
Would you send a bill to the probably no good address?

I'm so sorry.
sad_smile.gif
This has happened to me twice. It's why we should always run the card when they make the reservation, but I never do. They won't pay the bill even if it is the right address.

That stinks and is SO frustrating
potty-mouth.gif
It's probably not even worth your time to send it, but go ahead and do it if it will make you feel better.

I'd forget about it and re-evaluate charging deposits before arrival. I'm so sorry this happened to you.

So sorry that happened to you.
No, don't try the address. Forget about it. Wasting any more time on it will be just that: a waste.

the one thing I might try depending on why the credit card delined is try a lesser amount for example $20 and see if that goes through. We had a no show when I worked at the Yorkshire and we took out $10 a week till it was paid as that is all there was in at a time. But sending out a bill it is not worth the paper or stamp

the one thing I might try depending on why the credit card delined is try a lesser amount for example $20 and see if that goes through. We had a no show when I worked at the Yorkshire and we took out $10 a week till it was paid as that is all there was in at a time. But sending out a bill it is not worth the paper or stamp.
A rather brilliant plan.

We require a 50% deposit (or 100% within 48 hours) on a VISA or MC at the time the reservation is made. Twice, however we have had a no-show & the card was then declined (as they are responsible for the full amount on cancellations within 48 hours of the reserved dates-i.e. including no-shows).
Also, we never have a physical address as all reservation confirmations are sent via email.
Good luck

Don't bother. I think in these times, running the card for at least the deposit when the reservation is made is critical.

Thanks, all. I like the idea of running the card a little at a time. I will call the cc processor today to see if the card is even valid anymore. If so, I might try that one...
Looked her up by name and got a completely different address and phone number in the same town. Also found her on LinkedIn so know where she works. Not that I would call someone at work.
There is, however a big 'DO NOT BOOK' next to her name and I might send her name out to my group.

makes me wonder if it could possibly be identity theft? any possibility? call your cc processor and ask?

It happens to the best of us. I have learned to just let it go and move on. Even if you could run the card the ycan fight it and the credit card company do not want to lose the business so they will side with them. It is a long summer ahead and not worth the trouble. i believe in Carma :)

makes me wonder if it could possibly be identity theft? any possibility? call your cc processor and ask?.
seashanty said:
makes me wonder if it could possibly be identity theft? any possibility? call your cc processor and ask?
I thought about calling the new phone number and telling whoever answered that someone was using their name, address, phone number and possibly their credit card. But, like everyone says, I'm just going to let it go.

Yea, those are the pits for people specially when you turn down another stay because you expect this one to show...Sorry :(

Wir bieten schöne Heimkehr Kleider zu günstige Preisen online. Custom Heimkehr Kleider design nach dem Foto. So einfach finden Sie Ihr Traum Heimkehr Kleider.A Fairytale Affordable Wedding |
In solchen schwierigen Zeiten der Rezession werden wir durch, nachdem die Hochzeit Ihrer Träume könnten Naht wie eine schwierige Aufgabe. Es gibt Hoffnung für die Menschen der Planung eines erschwinglichen, Hochzeit, die nicht wollen, um end-up in ihrem Hinterhof serviert ihren Gästen Hot Dogs.
Eine Zeit der Rezession sollte eigentlich an als eine Zeit der Chancen betrachtet werden. Erstens gibt es viele Brautgeschäfte bietet große Rabatte auf ihren Kleidern oder sogar tun, ein Close-Out Verkauf. Die Braut und Bräutigam werden die, ballkleider onlineshop die aus solchen enormen Einsparungen profitieren. Ein weiterer guter Weg, hochzeit blumenkinder kleider hochzeit blumenkinder kleider um auf das Hochzeitskleid zu retten ist designer abendkleid designer abendkleid, indem Sie in die populäre Verkauf Stellen im Internet. Es gibt einige wunderschöne Brautkleider zum Verkauf zu Tiefstpreisen. Wenn eine Person entscheidet, dass alternative brautmode fuer schwangere , sollte sie weit voraus planen brautmode brautkleider brautmode brautkleider, da die meisten wohl das Kleid Anpassungen oder Reinigung benötigen könnten. Es gibt tatsächlich eine Menge von schönen Brautkleidern zum Verkauf auf dem Netz, die noch nie getragen.
Ein weiterer großer Geldbetrag wird häufig auf Blumen bei Hochzeiten verbracht. Viele Blumenverkäufer schamlos ihre Preise erhöhen, wenn sie herausfinden, dass es für eine Hochzeit ist. Ein guter Weg ist, um und sagen, es ist für ein Büro Partei und sagen, Sie sind mit einem knappen Budget. So werden Sie vermutlich die gleiche Gesteck zu einem Bruchteil des Preises. Mach dir keine Sorgen Blumenverkäufer sind immer noch gute Gewinne auch in dieser besseren Preis für Sie.
Eine der größten Ausgaben für eine Hochzeit ist das Essen. Wieder ist es wert Shopping rund, empire stil brautkleid wie es Gastronomen, die beste Qualität zu einem erschwinglichen Preis anzubieten. Immer fragen Sie nach Referenzen und Proben aus der Nahrung als das letzte, was wir wollen, online shop abendmode ist ein Lebensmittel Katastrophe an Ihrem Hochzeitstag.
Es wird immer häufiger abendmode cocktailkleider , dass Menschen zusammen leben, bevor sie heiratete. Einige haben sogar Kinder und ein Haus, bevor sie den Bund fürs Leben zu entscheiden. In diesem Gemütszustand, was Geld als Geschenk ist der beste Ansatz und kann die Braut und Bräutigam helfen werden, um entweder zahlen für die Hochzeit oder nehmen Sie einen fantastischen Flitterwochen, kurze brautmode ohne sich in Schulden.
Eines ist sicher günstige hochzeitskleider günstige hochzeitskleider: es lohnt sich nicht immer gestresst und in eine hohe Verschuldung zu einer Hochzeit, die ein paar Stunden dauern wird nur zu bekommen. Bei der Planung ihrer Gewerkschaft, sollte ein paar im Hinterkopf behalten, dass dies ihre magischen Tag, und dass sie nicht das Gefühl, mehr Freude, wenn der Kuchen hat eine extra Schicht aus Zuckerguss. Schließlich heiratet kommt darauf an, zwei Menschen teilen ihre Liebe mit ihren engen Freunden.
brautkleider onlineshop

Back