No Shows for Breakfast

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
what annoys us is when we have workmen in and then they ask for early breakfast (earlier than our usual times) and then don't come and then they run down the stairs because they are late and shoot off to work, so we have to get up earlier for them not to have breakfast (this isn't cambs its my DH hijacking - but he isn't wrong!).
what annoys us is when we have workmen in and then they ask for early breakfast (earlier than our usual times) and then don't come and then they run down the stairs because they are late and shoot off to work, so we have to get up earlier for them not to have breakfast (this isn't cambs its my DH hijacking - but he isn't wrong!)
Hi Mister Cambs!

what annoys us is when we have workmen in and then they ask for early breakfast (earlier than our usual times) and then don't come and then they run down the stairs because they are late and shoot off to work, so we have to get up earlier for them not to have breakfast (this isn't cambs its my DH hijacking - but he isn't wrong!).
what annoys us is when we have workmen in and then they ask for early breakfast (earlier than our usual times) and then don't come and then they run down the stairs because they are late and shoot off to work, so we have to get up earlier for them not to have breakfast (this isn't cambs its my DH hijacking - but he isn't wrong!)
Hi Mister Cambs!
Joey Bloggs said:
Hi Mister Cambs!
Love his accent!

Welcome to the other half!

Breakfast Nemo said:
Lots of new folks showing up recently ;)

Hi Mister Cambs!
im setting him up with his own log in

Hi Mister Cambs!
thumbs_up.gif
thumbs_up.gif

As Bertie Wooster says, "What ho!" Welcome S.

Back