Nora Roberts B&B

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Don Draper

Reaction score
We have frequent guests who just left this morning, before they came here they were at the Nora Roberts' owned b&b in Boonsboro, MD. For those who don't know, Nora is a popular romance novelist. Evidently Nora herself is at the Inn frequently and even bartends at their restaurant! Our guests had a great time, they stayed in "The Penthouse" and she was all a-giggle about the "Magic" toilets (the kind that has the built in bidet/dryer function). So cute!
www.innboonsboro.com for anyone who's interested.

Way cool!!! I will have to go visit my sister in MD and we will check it out! Not exactly cheap is it?! But if you are going to put 3 million into a place....is that even possible?!

Our guests agreed that it was not cheap but they really enjoyed it. They thought it was very elegant. It was a treat for their 40th wedding anniversary.

My friend in Yorktown VA has the TOTO toilets in his place if you ever are there and want a thrill:) for much less.

Back