Northern Lights tonight

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks! We will be on the look out. Our high, dark location, looking east over nothing but Atlantic Ocean is a favorite spot for viewing sky events. We have been here 25 years and have witnessed the Aurora only once in that time. But is was so magnificent that I will never forget it!

They are amazing, I remember watching once years back, and amazing show. The Native Americans have myths about the Thunderbird who brought fire, and is associated with the Northern Lights. While we were watching, the lights burst into the shape of the Thunderbird...I got chills...a very small boy on the dock said..."Look Mommy, A Bird!"....WOW, will never forget that.

DH saw them once in Illinois. It was a night I had to work so I have never seen them. Maybe tonight coming out of Chapel I will get to see them.

I drove out to my cousins' farm where we pretended that we saw the Northern Lights. The good part was beans and cornbread and hot chocolate. When I got home the forecast had been revised to say it was unlikely that the aurora would make its way as far as here!

I drove out to my cousins' farm where we pretended that we saw the Northern Lights. The good part was beans and cornbread and hot chocolate. When I got home the forecast had been revised to say it was unlikely that the aurora would make its way as far as here!.
Innkeep said:
I drove out to my cousins' farm where we pretended that we saw the Northern Lights. The good part was beans and cornbread and hot chocolate. When I got home the forecast had been revised to say it was unlikely that the aurora would make its way as far as here!
Wishin' I was sittin' at the farm with y'all. :)

I drove out to my cousins' farm where we pretended that we saw the Northern Lights. The good part was beans and cornbread and hot chocolate. When I got home the forecast had been revised to say it was unlikely that the aurora would make its way as far as here!.
Innkeep said:
When I got home the forecast had been revised to say it was unlikely that the aurora would make its way as far as here!
My cousins in Anderson, Indiana, said it was a flop there too. A real shame.

Innkeep said:
When I got home the forecast had been revised to say it was unlikely that the aurora would make its way as far as here!
My cousins in Anderson, Indiana, said it was a flop there too. A real shame.
Reminded me of pretending to see Halley's comet!
Anderson is just down the road from me!

Back