Not one but TWO!

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Don Draper

Reaction score
Walk-ins on this gloomy, rainy afternoon...HOT DOG! Even more ironic, both couples from the same state, about three states away, and not one I would say we get a whole lot of travelers from...what are the odds?

InnsiderInfo said:
.what are the odds?
Pretty good, I'd say.
wink_smile.gif

I'm whistling as I get more breakfast treats made for tomorrow...what a pleasant surprise!

AND one of them is staying tonight as well, filling us up. GOOD STUFF!
We start our refinancing process today so it certainly doesn't hurt to be able to tell the banker that we're finishing up our best May since we've been here. Please keep a good thought for us, all the financial stuff makes me NERVOUS but I think I've done my homework so hopefully we'll be good to go.

We start our refinancing process today so it certainly doesn't hurt to be able to tell the banker that we're finishing up our best May since we've been here. Please keep a good thought for us, all the financial stuff makes me NERVOUS but I think I've done my homework so hopefully we'll be good to go..
InnsiderInfo said:
We start our refinancing process today so it certainly doesn't hurt to be able to tell the banker that we're finishing up our best May since we've been here. Please keep a good thought for us, all the financial stuff makes me NERVOUS but I think I've done my homework so hopefully we'll be good to go.
Good for you! We are hoping to refinance too so we can get going on our other wing. We have our fingers crossed for you!
Riki

We start our refinancing process today so it certainly doesn't hurt to be able to tell the banker that we're finishing up our best May since we've been here. Please keep a good thought for us, all the financial stuff makes me NERVOUS but I think I've done my homework so hopefully we'll be good to go..
Who are you refinancing with??

Who are you refinancing with??
When we first had our loan it was through a very small, local bank. They got bought out by one of the bigger guys, and the service went down the tubes. All the staff moved to the other small, local bank in our area and so we are trying to refi with them, mostly because we really loved our commercial loan rep the first time...he knows us and our operation. Our meeting with him went really well today, he was thrilled with our numbers and think we will appraise where we need to to roll in some other outstanding debts. So now we wait...

Back