Not Seen and Not Heard

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks JB!
teeth_smile.gif

heart.gif
heart.gif
heart.gif
that blog!.
Thanks too DD - y'all give us faith that we're really not the sociopaths we feared we might be!
Right back at ya!
Fellow innkeeper friends are working on a "check in" song...if it's not TERRIBLY inappropriate (this will depend largely on how much wine is imbibed prior to/during the writing process) I'll be sharing it soon!!!!

Wonderful! We are adults only too and no matter what we say they still ask!!!
Riki

heart.gif
heart.gif
heart.gif
that blog!.
Thanks too DD - y'all give us faith that we're really not the sociopaths we feared we might be!
Right back at ya!
Fellow innkeeper friends are working on a "check in" song...if it's not TERRIBLY inappropriate (this will depend largely on how much wine is imbibed prior to/during the writing process) I'll be sharing it soon!!!!
Now THAT I'm dying to hear - the more inappropriate the better.
I'm sure there's something to be written along the lines of "'Twas the night before Christmas" about those people who just will not get out of their damn rooms - have never got much further than:
"'Twas the morning of check-out
And all through the house
Not a creature was stirring
Not even a mouse.
Check-out time stated
On the confirmation with care
In the hope that, by eleven,
They'll be all down the stairs"
This is the kind of crap that goes round head when I'm cleaning bathrooms!
Please feel free to improve/continue...

**love this**
You might be a bad guest if...
You interrupt the hosts 730pm family meal to ask how to walk next door

this is funny, too, in fact we recently had some guests drinking Heinekin at 8am & my husband asked them, "Oh, is the coffee finished already?"
You think beer is the other breakfast drink

and this one is SOOOOooo true!
You argue that the hot water is broken, even though you are turning the knob the wrong wa

heart.gif
heart.gif
heart.gif
that blog!.
Right back at ya!
I'm sure there's something to be written along the lines of "'Twas the night before Christmas" about those people who just will not get out of their damn rooms - have never got much further than:
Not even a mouse.
Check-out time stated
In light of Paradises posting, how about this:
Guests were stll nestled all snug in their beds,and visions of cash payments flashed through our heads.
With DW in her apron, and me at the tap rinsing our coffee mugs, before placing them back.
Then out on the lawn there arose a loud crash, I flew towards the door; was there in a flash.
And what to my wondering eyes should appear? A guest dressed in jeans standing holding a beer.
You can thake it from there!

heart.gif
heart.gif
heart.gif
that blog!.
Right back at ya!
Not even a mouse.
Check-out time stated
Guests were stll nestled all snug in their beds,and visions of cash payments flashed through our heads.
With DW in her apron, and me at the tap rinsing our coffee mugs, before placing them back.
Then out on the lawn there arose a loud crash, I flew towards the door; was there in a flash.
And what to my wondering eyes should appear? A guest dressed in jeans standing holding a beer.
Fabulous!
That's a challenge right there people!
wink_smile.gif

heart.gif
heart.gif
heart.gif
that blog!.
Right back at ya!
Not even a mouse.
Check-out time stated
Fabulous!
wink_smile.gif

SomeGuestsSuck said:
Fabulous!
wink_smile.gif
You are too perky.
shades_smile.gif
You must be west coast to be perky this time of day, it is 605pm and my perk has all expired.

OK...I wasn't going to post mine, but since there has been a "challenge"...I've had this little version since around 1990 or so. It used to be my answering machine greeting during the holidays. You've got to have a sense of humor and read it in a gruff "southern hippie" voice/accent. It's not an innkeeping theme, but it's still fun and still makes me laugh after all these years:
"T’was the night before Christmas, and all through the shack,
All the hippies were asleep,‘cuz they was all stoned on crack.
And the baggies were hung by the bong with care,
With hopes that the dealerman would soon be there.
Now, the hippies were asleep, all snug in their cots
While visions of nickel bags, danced on their heads.
And I in my bandana, and maw asleep in her hat,
I had just settled down, ‘cuz I’d tripped on the mat,
When out in the junk yard, I heard such a clatter,
So, I stubbled to my feet to see what was the matta,
Well, hey, you know the rest of the story,
So, I catch ya later!"
BEEEEEEEEP! LOL

heart.gif
heart.gif
heart.gif
that blog!.
Right back at ya!
Not even a mouse.
Check-out time stated
Fabulous!
wink_smile.gif

SomeGuestsSuck said:
Fabulous!
wink_smile.gif
You are too perky.
shades_smile.gif
You must be west coast to be perky this time of day, it is 605pm and my perk has all expired.
Nah - it's just the drugs.

heart.gif
heart.gif
heart.gif
that blog!.
Right back at ya!
Not even a mouse.
Check-out time stated
Fabulous!
wink_smile.gif

SomeGuestsSuck said:
Fabulous!
wink_smile.gif
You are too perky.
shades_smile.gif
Nah - it's just the drugs.
It's considered polite to share!
tounge_smile.gif

We have people here today who have told us 15 times that they used to be innkeepers. 12 hours in to their stay and they have engaged in all of our "worst guest" behaviors already...the wine jug was uncorked about 10 minutes after they arrived.

Back