Not Selling to the Married Men

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Several years ago we were on vacation in New Zealand and it just so happens that we were also there on my birthday. We stayed at a B&B in Christchurch, and when I walked in, there were flowers and chocolates in my room. I exclaimed "Who did that??" I'm ashamed to say, my first thought was not my husband! But ahhhhhhhhhh.....he came through that time!

Several years ago we were on vacation in New Zealand and it just so happens that we were also there on my birthday. We stayed at a B&B in Christchurch, and when I walked in, there were flowers and chocolates in my room. I exclaimed "Who did that??" I'm ashamed to say, my first thought was not my husband! But ahhhhhhhhhh.....he came through that time!.
oh too funny. You know..that would be my first thought as well. Mine is not known for doing such things:)

Several years ago we were on vacation in New Zealand and it just so happens that we were also there on my birthday. We stayed at a B&B in Christchurch, and when I walked in, there were flowers and chocolates in my room. I exclaimed "Who did that??" I'm ashamed to say, my first thought was not my husband! But ahhhhhhhhhh.....he came through that time!.
Breakfast Diva said:
Several years ago we were on vacation in New Zealand and it just so happens that we were also there on my birthday. We stayed at a B&B in Christchurch, and when I walked in, there were flowers and chocolates in my room. I exclaimed "Who did that??" I'm ashamed to say, my first thought was not my husband! But ahhhhhhhhhh.....he came through that time!
Couldn't have been a sheep...
heart.gif

Breakfast Diva said:
heart.gif

Joe Bloggs said:
Breakfast Diva said:
heart.gif
Oh noooo....the sheep was for dinner! <slurp>

Back